MDC wrote:
There's no point in arguing with him. All he does is talk trash and blame all his faults on the BYOND engine itself. Everything he says is complete trash and that's why he has nothing original to show.

Zagros5000 wrote:
I have permission to use the art I'm using lol and why are you even talking all the games you've made are trash yet u hate on anyone who makes a game

Pretty sure u even had a pokemon rip at one point too

Pretty sure his games are actually pretty fun, though you can see his inspirations, every game is like that.

What do you guys think of the gray in the front and which one do you guys like better white or black for the flags i cant decide >.<
In response to Josh1014
Josh1014 wrote:
What do you guys think of the gray in the front and which one do you guys like better white or black for the flags i cant decide >.<

That looks really good c: , shadow could still using some improving imo. And the black flag looks wicked :3
I took a crack at it.

As the others were saying it was quite flat and the colors were a little bit strange. Making color palettes comes with practice, even I constantly change my colors around.

-Made it less flat; added roof layers
-Touched up some colors; more contrast!
-Fixed lighting (wasn't sure where you wanted the light source so I made it from the north)
-Kept things simple; rounded squares are nice on the eyes
In response to Akto
holy shit that's beautiful
Wow, that is really good Akto i thought i was near done but considering how much you did, i think i can do a lot more with mine and thanks for the advice :O
Remember the most important thing is to keep all of your art work the same style. You don't want your game/ art to look like it was copy and pasted from different things.
God damn Akto.
What!? o.o
basic perspective flaws.
took a crack at it myself too. heres the final product.. feel free to use it just learn from it though :)

i have fixed alot of noticed flaws.
-perspective
-color usage
-shadeing
-light sources
-weird lines
-color palette
wow you let hebrons shit on u smh
Wow nice job Hebrons thanks for showing me this i really liked the colors you used and how you did the flag.
Hue shifting at its finest!
thanks guys :) , and no problamo if you ever have a question or problem just ask man its really no trouble.
I feel like the shadow is too forward/thin.
Im thinking of adding a 2nd floor and what should i do about the front of the roof any suggestions?
the wood platform going around the house seems a bit weird
In response to Zagros5000
Zagros5000 wrote:
the wood platform going around the house seems a bit weird

There is something wonky about the front too, I'm not sure what the front of the roof is doing. Also, shouldn't the door be flush with the wall?
Page: 1 2 3