Last of the Living

by Halloween14
Survive in a town that has been quarantined and abandoned.
ID:1643137

It is finally here. The tutorial has been implemented. Please report any issues you may find while completing the tutorial.

Also, for the first week of August, participate in the helping hand event. Earn extra money not only for yourself but other players as well! During the event, every player that is logged into the world will receive 20% bonus cash for ever zombie that dies! Your buddy kills a ton of zombie? He gets +20% and you get 20% just for being there. Talk about win win.

NOTES FOR UPDATE 3.0

ADDED

-helping hand money gain for 8/1-7
-tutorial, now learn about the game before running into it blindfolded
-blood splatters
-added axe, sledgehammer, and hatchet to jobs

CHANGES / FIXES

-repair only lists repairable items
-repair only fixes 80% unless crafting is 1 or more
-fixed brass knuckle not losing the equipped icon
-updated map graphic (press M to view)
-fixed no morality gain from side missions

I know that there is still some info in the game to cover but that will be done in the next update. The tutorial is the foundation for the main progression line so hopefully things will run smoother. I already have the plans for next update in motion but what we need to see is a more solid player base. I know this game can become more popular than past zombie games here on BYOND but it is up to the community to make that happen. Please get your friends to try it out. I am also more than happy to see any feature requests or notes that somebody has on the game (I make sure to read all posts left by players). So please have fun during the event and hope you enjoy.