Sword Art Online

by Kboy33
Sword Art Online
Sword Art Online! Play to the death!
ID:1644833

Keywords: art, kboy33, online, sword
Having set aside the elevation update until I can figure it out fully, I've decided to work on the key feature of this game - skills.

With that being said, I'd like to hear some feedback on what you would rather have.

1. In typical MMOs, you press a button and perform a skill. Job done.

2. In very few skill based MMOs, you perform a series of normal attacks in order to use certain skills that you have.

I'm more for number 2. Seems more hardcore when fighting mobs.
For combos, that works out perfectly. Some things, I'd rather just press a button and blast someone's ass off. As long as we can bind our own keys for those skills, I'm all for it.
In response to RhythmicNinja
So like a merge of the two? I'm confused.
He means combos could be good but he likes pushing buttons better XD
In response to Chris172
Oh right. As for you?
I think combos would be harder to get a handle on lol
Yeah, what Chris said. My lazy ass just wants to destroy shit when I'm in the mood. I generally work a lot, when I get on the game, the last thing I want to do is work more. One finger to move, another toe to press an attack macro, and I'm set.
Eh. I like Merge Idea better, some techniques require a certain pattern to follow while others you just press one button. If you just put the 1 press skill thing in it would be kinda of boring to me, yea it's fast and easy but it gives a bland feeling. I like to be more engaged in fights. The 1 press thing in, when the game gets powerful players and what not I'm pretty sure other players would complain about how that person doesn't have skill but if it is merge how can you really complain. This is just my opinion either way it goes I'm still going to enjoy the game ^_^.
In response to KidLeevi
this