In response to Baird Techie
Like I said, nothing to show.
so many shots are being fired in this thread, you need to wear a bullet proof vest just to read it
In response to EmpirezTeam
Damn right. It's always a war because "bias mods" lol. Kids..
In response to MDC
MDC wrote:
Like I said, nothing to show.

You're just as dumb as Kai.

Call in more backup Kai.
Sorry, I don't know who Kai is. I'm not backing anyone up I'm just stating facts.

money != game. You can claim you have money to try and make a game but you can't claim you've made anything. Granted it's your choice to show or not show what you're working on. But considering you constantly(more than once a day) talk about others not contributing things, you show nothing but some random image that doesn't relate to the topic whatsoever.
In response to MDC
MDC wrote:
Sorry, I don't know who Kai is.

Can't believe you don't know who Kai is.

:o How could I forget!?!?!
In response to MDC
MDC wrote:
Sorry, I don't know who Kai is. I'm not backing anyone up I'm just stating facts.

money != game. You can claim you have money to try and make a game but you can't claim you've made anything. Granted it's your choice to show or not show what you're working on. But considering you constantly(more than once a day) talk about others not contributing things, you show nothing but some random image that doesn't relate to the topic whatsoever.

I do know, when one sheep baah's at me others get courage to. Like Kai, and you, who's next? It's funny I just said this in my reply with Kai that's the only reason he taunts me he knows some other loser would aid him.

I have nothing to prove, what I'm working on is going steadily. I never worked for another man in my life. I can make money my own way. There's people who have worries about making money, and then there's people who worries about their legacy. You and I are different because of that reason if you're thirsty to see my money. I work on what I work on alone, others aren't doing it for the dream they're doing it for what I pay them. So of-course what I work on would go slow. I'm never on the forums too much bashing people anymore compared to what I used to do. I owe nobody anything, don't need to prove anything to none of you. You're sheep, I'm the wolf and there's nothing you can do about but wait to be eaten and outdone. Anyway I got work to do. Alone.
I now realize this thread is real.
Baird Techie wrote:
I owe nobody anything, don't need to prove anything to none of you.

That's where you're wrong, Baird. All of us, even Tom, must prove ourselves worthy of the Nexus. That includes you.

I am placing a bounty on your head totaling $6 million nex. Whoever captures Baird will have the money transferred to them once they reach the Nexus. Reason: Unlawful and chaotic motives.
I labeled the betrayer, but it was I that was betrayed.
Baird Techie wrote:
I labeled the betrayer, but it was I that was betrayed.

how many times do i have to tell you no one cares about illidan
I've been talking to you all day so your point is moot. If you have nothing to prove then you have no say whatsoever on what other people should do. You go off on people telling them they're not contributing anything while you're on the same boat.

The hypocrite life sure is easy. I've been working on something for FIVE years and since day one I've told everyone I'll post when I feel like I have something to show. I can understand things can go slow. My point is you go around talking massive shit while you're on the same boat as those people. You're no wolf. You're a puppy who constantly barks but has no bite, no teeth even.

Your analogies are hilarious man. You pull them out of thin air with literally NOTHING backing them up, nor them making any sense. You're a wolf? Prove it. I'm sheep? Prove it. You're nothing but words and you've proven that to everyone on this forum. So yeah, go do your "work" BYOND mastah! lol
Baird Techie wrote:

I was stating facts... You talk about people not creating anything or projects being inferior to your own yet the only thing you have to back up your big talk is a NU/GOA rip where are the big things you've babbled in ?

I found out you lived in a abandoned house because you thought i gave a damn about your terrible life because you made bad decisions in life... Attempting to get people to feel sorry for you won't get them to do pixel art for you, im proof that doesn't work. Your parents obviously dont care about you to allow their son to be homeless... instead of saying, "i'd rather be homeless then live off my parents" say, "my parents didn't care about me so i left." no need to flex this ain't a lifting contest. you ran away from home that isn't something to brag about Baird.

My parents loving me and wanting a full house doesn't mean i live off my parents, i pay rent so how exactly do i live off my parents ? pretty sure if i was 15 or 16 my parents would look for me if i ran away from home the fact that your parents didn't proves you were in a household that didn't care about you and your parents were okay with abandoning their son... you was abandoned by your parents and Byond became your father lol... i bet your mom paid Tom child support for raising you.

someone as dimwitted as me lol i've probably made more money than you ever will off of byond... how can someone with no projects on byond make money off of byond ? you aren't a pixel artist and your coding skills are subpar so why flex...

I barely talk on byond if it isn't the arts&sounds section... so what are you talking about ? I don't need to try to be better then you the fact that you think i try to be better then anyone proves you need to catch up. i fanned chatters to find a coding partner and talk to some pixel artist lol it has nothing to do with you.

Good job avoiding discussing the screenshot of your Itachi game... i would of done the same.
That's the difference between me and you. You talk big on the internet make assumptions and play Naruto games with people half your age.

I'm able to do what I do and share my life what people it means nothing to me. I'm not insecure like you.

If my parents didn't care about me I would've mentioned that unfortunately, it's the other way around no one needs to feel sorry for me.

I said it countless times it's easy to make money if you know what you're doing.
http://www.byond.com/members/ Illesttt?command=view_post&post=1503646&hla=Winning#comment8 953947

No one has nothing to prove to you and your flock of sheep. I do boss things, no need for anyone to speak for me just work for me.

You still living with Mom and Dad. When I jumped to the bottom to get out on my own. You say you paying rent when all you do is play Naruto GOA all day even when rips of it were everywhere yet you still no life it. If it weren't for you and Feinz arguing on Ninonline forums I would've never heard about that game. Then I hear you raged at a 13 year old and got banned from there then decided to come back to BYOND. Feinz giving me the drop ever since you started shit talking him for working for me.

You're garbage Kai. I'd wish you good luck in life but that's what "your" parents are for right? Where your from everything's peaches and cream Disney land the worst that can happen to you is a swirly at school. Where I'm from standing in the rain no sunny. You're literally a "big kid" you have a kid yet you're arguing with me. You're the biggest joke. You argue with preteens, you're the biggest loser.

You fake, like I said insecure. You love playing GOA so much the highest level on the server yet you don't even have it in your favorites. You know how pathetic you are? You're a game banger not a gang banger. I log on GOA and you get your village to vote mute me. How try-hard can you get? You say you making money paying rent living with your parents huh? But you're on GOA 24/7. GOA's been going since 2008 and still no new clans yet you're practically this game? If I ask you how you make money I bet you'd tell me doing missions on GOA.
Baird Techie wrote:
That's the difference between me and you. You talk big on the internet make assumptions and play Naruto games with people half your age.

Holy shit! LOL Wow. The point is proven once again. Alright enough of responding for the night, got some things to do and post soon :)
Can't we all just be friends?
In response to MDC
MDC wrote:
Baird Techie wrote:

Holy shit! LOL Wow. The point is proven once again. Alright enough of responding for the night, got some things to do and post soon :)

Sheeps gonna baah with each-other one at a time guys.
In response to Lavitiz
Lavitiz wrote:
Can't we all just be friends?

actually baird makes a valid point.

GOA has been here since 2008, where's the frog clan? i been waiting all this time to play as a frog and i still cant. i am disappoint in GOA developers.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8