In response to Ganite
You're dumb. If people are rushing back to GOA after years of not being updated it's obvious that, that'll help me with my goals on getting Falbions name out there. For someone who produces shit and defends other people who does the same I wouldn't expect you to know that nor know what I could do and yes I wouldn't want to produce shit you sheep brat.
In response to Lavitiz
Lavitiz wrote:
You're all fu**ing crazy. Idek what is going on anymore.

Potato
I'm not defending anyone, I don't kno why you think eveeryone that replies is on someones side. lol
I think you all just need to light up -coughs-
In response to Lavitiz
Lavitiz wrote:
A.T.H.K wrote:
Fugsnarf wrote:
What is this thread even about anymore?

TL;DR

In response to Baird Techie
Baird Techie wrote:
I put down Spirit Age because I know he can do better. He was some good competition in the past unlike what's left now.

Only competition I see is Folklore, and none of you probably even heard of it.

http://www.byond.com/members/Baird?command=view_fans

Me and Zane go way back. Things just change I don't talk to this guy on a daily basis he don't know me no more I don't know him no more. But I do know what will fail and what will suffice.

I watched countless game waste the ability of pixel artist who worked for free while I'm paying 10$ a frame for a four direction base icon*I'm a penny pinch'er I dislike this*. All you do is bite my leg and play video games all day, well, Naruto games all day. Then you dare say something headed my way. I can flame you for days Kai, you're the most pathetic person I've ever met. You wish you were hard using the word "nigga" all the time. You're the biggest joke. Talking like an OG but plays Naruto games who pixel arts for nobody looking for a programmer since I was born and lives with his parents and has a kid.

Yet you dare, speak to me. Kai, you're trash. I play games, log on GOA like twice a week, participate in a LoL tournament every day *starts at 7pm meaning I can work all day*. You sit on GOA the start of when you wake up till you goto bed. Influenced by teenagers to act like a brat who only needs to flex when you got nothing to flex with.

* http://prntscr.com/4acy2z * LOL!
You and Branks are just a like with a whole bunch of other sheep around this site. Know your place. Burning gas for no reason eventually you'll burn out accomplishing nothing. GOA ain't changing, change your life a bit boy try to move out the house. I remember when me and my older brother was young-ins playing GOA when I was a 7th grader, my older brother had a character named "Kaguya KaiJr" as an homage of you but you fell off hard. My brother is a bit younger than you with 2 kids got his own place married working and you still playing GOA all day. I got my own place no kids nothing like that don't plan on that I don't play GOA all day. I gotta get to this money.

You're a loser Kai. But it's okay. When there are winners, there are losers, you're just doing your part. Not everyone can be a winner hence sheep. Losers aren't destined for such clout. For such attention. I'm so obessed with myself I can't stick to one name I care so much about what people see me as. I got people I game with on WoW and LoL hype about Falbion who don't even know BYOND exist while y'all sit in this dump eating hay making shit*your games*.

Do you see all the hate flying my way? These are sheep and they know it. Ganite understands what it means to be a sheep perfectly, put in 2 cents to contribute to disrespecting a greater cause. I'll admit you boys are making noise but it's just "baah" nothing else. That's why I come down hard on shitty developers, no mercy. You boys gotta learn right from wrong somehow. If y'all keep nodding at each-others shit getting nowhere who will help you? Some of you are far from help and can only hate on another mans success.

why are you bringing Branks into this ? it seems like you're talking about yourself cause im making a naruto game and im pretty much almost ready for a open alpha stage while you're putting goa and nu together for itachi lol. The difference between me and you is, i have never and will never be another mans fanboy thats all good both of you were fans of mine because i showed above average skill on a game... hats off to your brother cause Southend_boi will never get married but you're saying all this to say you both are doing better then me ? settle down, we own this house i live in whats even funnier my mom might move out with my 2youngest brothers so it'll only be the 3 oldest in the house... that we own... that we don't rent... but ya'll are doing so much better then me. i've been living in a full house since mary kate and ashley don't come at me about my living conditions young man.

i dont know what you're winning... and i dont even understand wtf you're tlaking about now... Falbion has no buzz stop that and anything i create will be better then anything you begin since you'll never finish it... my naruto game isn't even done and it looks alot better then Itachi but my games are shit.

if you look at all the post i made in this topic i haven't used the word nigga once... thus your point is invalid. also paying 10$ a frame only makes you look retarded because frames should cost 75cents or $2.50 a frame not $10 stop flex'n. How do i log on goa 24/7 if the game hasn't been up for awhile and i was banned for an entire year when it was actually up ? im not seeing your point.

What success have you accomplished ? you've done nothing this throughout this entire thread but talk about what you've done... you're a shitty developer so you dont have the right to talk about them. What have you done ? wheres a mock up, progress update give me something because you've provided nothing. you talk about other developers but you're making a goa/nu rip you're a hypocrite show me a mock up or stop talking im tired of all this talk.
In response to Southend_boi
Why did I bring Branks into this? Lets see, he is also an old fart who constantly had something to say about younger developers and myself despite having a daughter to take care of and plays chatters. I checked up on him just now to see where hes been and turns out he's retired. Another pixel artist sheep down. Ka-boom.

The rest of what you said. Tl;dr.

I'm gonna go do something else now I'm done with you and your flock.
Baird Techie wrote:
I put down Spirit Age because I know he can do better. He was some good competition in the past unlike what's left now.

Only competition I see is Folklore, and none of you probably even heard of it.

http://www.byond.com/members/Baird?command=view_fans

Me and Zane go way back. Things just change I don't talk to this guy on a daily basis he don't know me no more I don't know him no more. But I do know what will fail and what will suffice.

I watched countless game waste the ability of pixel artist who worked for free while I'm paying 10$ a frame for a four direction base icon*I'm a penny pinch'er I dislike this*. All you do is bite my leg and play video games all day, well, Naruto games all day. Then you dare say something headed my way. I can flame you for days Kai, you're the most pathetic person I've ever met. You wish you were hard using the word "nigga" all the time. You're the biggest joke. Talking like an OG but plays Naruto games who pixel arts for nobody looking for a programmer since I was born and lives with his parents and has a kid.

Yet you dare, speak to me. Kai, you're trash. I play games, log on GOA like twice a week, participate in a LoL tournament every day *starts at 7pm meaning I can work all day*. You sit on GOA the start of when you wake up till you goto bed. Influenced by teenagers to act like a brat who only needs to flex when you got nothing to flex with.

* http://prntscr.com/4acy2z * LOL!
You and Branks are just a like with a whole bunch of other sheep around this site. Know your place. Burning gas for no reason eventually you'll burn out accomplishing nothing. GOA ain't changing, change your life a bit boy try to move out the house. I remember when me and my older brother was young-ins playing GOA when I was a 7th grader, my older brother had a character named "Kaguya KaiJr" as an homage of you but you fell off hard. My brother is a bit younger than you with 2 kids got his own place married working and you still playing GOA all day. I got my own place no kids nothing like that don't plan on that I don't play GOA all day. I gotta get to this money.

You're a loser Kai. But it's okay. When there are winners, there are losers, you're just doing your part. Not everyone can be a winner hence sheep. Losers aren't destined for such clout. For such attention. I'm so obessed with myself I can't stick to one name I care so much about what people see me as. I got people I game with on WoW and LoL hype about Falbion who don't even know BYOND exist while y'all sit in this dump eating hay making shit*your games*.

Do you see all the hate flying my way? These are sheep and they know it. Ganite understands what it means to be a sheep perfectly, put in 2 cents to contribute to disrespecting a greater cause. I'll admit you boys are making noise but it's just "baah" nothing else. That's why I come down hard on shitty developers, no mercy. You boys gotta learn right from wrong somehow. If y'all keep nodding at each-others shit getting nowhere who will help you? Some of you are far from help and can only hate on another mans success.

but do u lift? surely u cant make the greatest GOA knock off ever if you don't even lift?

edit: i really cant tell if ur posts are serious or not
Baird Techie wrote:
Why did I bring Branks into this? Lets see, he is also an old fart who constantly had something to say about younger developers and myself despite having a daughter to take care of and plays chatters. I checked up on him just now to see where hes been and turns out he's retired. Another pixel artist sheep down. Ka-boom.

The rest of what you said. Tl;dr.

I'm gonna go do something else now I'm done with you and your flock.

im failing to see what having a kid means in this whole argument ? i mean i almost had a baby when i was 14 thats what happens when you're sexually active but okay...

Man i see you just hate pixel artist that dont wanna work with you... you'll gain the title developer when you actually develop something.

and stop calling me old lets be serious here im only like 3-4yrs older then you.

but im done here... got some naruto and some other pixel art to make... im what you call a game developer i know thats a word you don't understand but one day you will.
rip in peppercorns branks 2014

but no, he's not gone he's just working on his rap career. when he's performing at the staples center making ten hunnid million dollas you wont be laffin den, birdo
In response to EmpirezTeam
i appreciate every post u make
It's going to be a funny day when he's finally gone and never released anything while everyone looks back at this day and the countless posts where he's done nothing but talk about things that don't exist. Nothing but talk :) All I hear is sheep this and sheep that. I actually have things I can show off, unlike a certain "wolf" in this thread lol. Bring in more developers names, they all have more skill than you. You pay someone to make your things, they MAKE their own things. You're fighting a war you've lost years ago kid.
In response to EmpirezTeam
Yolo swag.
We are all sheep but he is the alpha sheep the "black sheep"
#sheepin2014#southendboisquad#tldr#pastmybedtime#yolo
You guys need to find jesus!
In response to Lavitiz
O lawdy lawd!
In response to Lavitiz
Lavitiz wrote:
You guys need to find jesus!

Preach 4 us
play this in background PLZZZZZ xD xD

A dark hooded man stands in the corner. He pulls of his hood and reveals his toothbrush moustache. The man's name is Adoulf Heitler. Adoulf Heitler started BYOND an eternity ago with the pure intention of reaving everyone's souls.

Adoulf Heitler steps forward with his torch, and says, "benned" as Frederick Ulysses Carter Kenneth's hand trembles.

"YOU MONSTER," he shouts at the top of his lungs, "TLDR! TLDR! TLDR!!!!!!!"

Adoulf Heitler laughs and pulls his hood back up. He pulls it back down, and what does Frederick see? Jaden Smith.
I have no clue what's going on here.

tl;dr: I'm confused and will still use tldr.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8