In response to MDC
As much as I'd like to argue about countless things I already argued about before on the same forum I argued about it on before I wouldn't.

Good day sirs I'm busy.
THIS IS AN OUTRAGE. FIRST THEY BAN DEVELOPOUS, THEN THEY SPIT IN OUR FACES, THEN THEY TAKE OUR RIGHTS, THEN THEY CHANGE THEIR ICONS TO BIAS MOD. THE NAZI MENTALITY IS STRONG AMONG THE MODERATORS HERE ON BYOND AND WE CANNOT ALLOW IT TO CONTINUE.

CONSIDER THIS A CALL TO ARMS, MY BRETHREN. SHARPEN YOUR BLADES AND REFILL YOUR QUIVERS. PREPARE YOUR HORSES AND SOLIDIFY YOUR WILL. FOR TONIGHT, WE MUST RIDE INTO THE BATTLEFIELD TOGETHER, AS UNITED SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF ADAM. THE OPPRESSOR SHALL PUNISH US NO LONGER.

I AM OPTIMUS PRIME, AND I SEND THIS MESSAGE TO ANY SURVIVING AUTOBOTS TAKING REFUGE AMONG THE STARS. WE ARE HERE, WE ARE WAITING...
In response to A.T.H.K
By the way. Your BYOND panel thing is amazing I thought about promoting it.
if its not acceptable then why is the post still up but it has tldr in it.
In response to Baird Techie
Baird Techie wrote:

In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
Baird Techie wrote:

can i has discount too <3 :3 ^_^ (>O.O)>
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
A.T.H.K wrote:
Baird Techie wrote:

Use coupon "biasmods" without quotes to receive a $4 discount on 1GB and 2GB packages when paid monthly, this is recurring for the life of your server.
No one can put me down until they stop developing crappy games..

crappy games like your Nu, GOA and NFF mash up titled: Itachi ?

I think i'll put you down now... *closes bairds eyes*
I have done a pretty damn horrible thing to Tom and the people around him, but here I am still.
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
A.T.H.K wrote:
Baird Techie wrote:

Use coupon "biasmods" without quotes to receive a $4 discount on 1GB and 2GB packages when paid monthly, this is recurring for the life of your server.

Lmfao. Made my day. Dat promotional code doe.
In response to Southend_boi
Southend_boi wrote:

GOA goes up the official one, and immediately, you no life it. You have no say. None of you dirt balls on that game do. Label it how you want. I'm a producer you're a consumer. Old fart.

While you spam 14 year old's on Naruto games when you have a kid yourself, I'm programming even though I prefer not to. While you're on "missions" with 15 year old's, I'm mapping, even though I don't like to. While you're arguing over who's gonna lead what faction in GOA I'm counseling pixel artist on what I want done for my own project.

You're a worm in the ground, looking for each and every chance to say something about me to me, pathetic, a wretch. GOA's down so you're back on the grind to insulting someone younger, but greater than you..

Your best friends are half your age, and you dropped out to live off your wealthy parents. What good is a man if his offspring can't learn to be a man from em? Just a dead beat dog. Your kid will learn what not to become.
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
I'm just going to leave it at, I know I'll get a pager message soon saying "joining the bandwagon" three week ban.

If you do, I will bring it up and won't be happy about it. I admit that I probably don't have much influence with any of the moderators being the new guy, but people being banned for merely voicing an opinion or calling out bad moderation should not be tolerated, in my opinion - even if the accusations are not well-grounded. Personally, I've never seen that be the case. There's almost always more to the story. Regardless, you've done nothing in this thread worthy of a ban or even a warning - not by a long shot.
@Fugsnarf: It only took a few days once we had these avatars for shit to hit the fan. You bias mod, you. #biasmodsUNITE

A.T.H.K wrote:
I feel one of the main issues is that the mods hang out in chatters constantly and get to cuddly friendly with users therefore become more lenient towards them.

Aside from Stephen001, I don't know any moderators who join Chatters. Granted, I don't babysit their activities, but I assumed Chatters was and has been dead for quite some time.

I'm just going to leave it at, I know I'll get a pager message soon saying "joining the bandwagon" three week ban.

I find that unlikely to happen based on the content in this thread thus far. Usually it's when things spin out of control and I think with the lack of the remaining Anti-Moderator Special Forces members in this thread, it won't happen.
@Fugsnarf: It only took a few days once we had these avatars for shit to hit the fan. You bias mod, you. #biasmodsUNITE
Anti-Moderator Special Forces members

Do you really have to always act somewhat unprofessional?

You make it seem like you have some super important role, but you don't you're a volunteer. You're nothing special here and probably won't be even if and when you release a game.

Drop the almighty moderator act and bring yourself back to our level.

Please.
Baird Techie wrote:
Southend_boi wrote:

GOA goes up the official one, and immediately, you no life it. You have no say. None of you dirt balls on that game do. Label it how you want. I'm a producer you're a consumer. Old fart.

While you spam 14 year old's on Naruto games when you have a kid yourself, I'm programming even though I prefer not to. While you're on "missions" with 15 year old's, I'm mapping, even though I don't like to. While you're arguing over who's gonna lead what faction in GOA I'm counseling pixel artist on what I want done for my own project.

You're a worm in the ground, looking for each and every chance to say something about me to me, pathetic, a wretch. GOA's down so you're back on the grind to insulting someone younger, but greater than you..

Your best friends are half your age, and you dropped out to live off your wealthy parents. What good is a man if his offspring can't learn to be a man from em? Just a dead beat dog. Your kid will learn what not to become.

The only thing you produce is negativity because Zane and other pixel artist don't wanna work on your crappy projects... Produce some life improvements forget about games, programming, mapping(didn't know this was a skill) and all that other stuff you claim you're doing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is what you're programming for, this is what you're mapping for and these are the things pixel artist are creating for you. you do nothing but talk about what you're doing and what you've done but you dont have nothing to show for it... Itachi, lmao is that really what you named your game. wheres your pixel art from the pixel art you're counseling on what needs to be made for your project ? would you like to show since you're damn well telling.

You're greater then me... i've never been homeless so i wouldn't say all that.

Baird, lets talk about your life since you're so fond of mine. you said you was homeless at the age of 17... you lived in a abandoned house and claimed you were accessing byond and the internet from that abandoned home. well, my question to you is... where on earth do you find an abandoned house with internet access and power ? The homeless self made byond baller is what you claim to be but yet you have nothing to show for all this byond balling.

One thing my kid will learn not to be is a Baird... you're a broke boy chasing a byond nestalgia dream. you don't have the right to talk about what my son will be considering what you are now... but, who am i to talk ;)
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
Do you really have to always act somewhat unprofessional?

Drop the almighty moderator act and bring yourself back to our level.

I'm not sure why you're asking me questions that answer one another.

I never had an "almighty moderator" act, by the way. Maybe it just seems that way because the negativity created by users with authority issues gives off that impression.

You make it seem like you have some super important role, but you don't you're a volunteer. You're nothing special here and probably won't be even if and when you release a game.

Thank you, of all people, for saying this. This is the quote that will end all complaints against moderators.
Volunteer regardless .. you still have to up hold some standards..

I'm out I don't want to continue because I know at some point in this conversation something bad will happen to me.
The only thing I produce is negativity? Yet you started something with me you won't get out of old man.

Of-course I'm greater than you. Bigger objects attract smaller ones. BYOND is more known than any of us which we made our way here. I comment on BYOND you feel the need to reply to me. Get it?

Abandoned house, how did you find that out? Oh, is it because I shared that info because I'm not insecure and open about my life? I would rather be in a abandoned then living with my parents like you thus, abandoned house it "was" you dead beat worm. The bottom doesn't concern someone like me when they know they'll eventually rise if they stick to the plan. How did I access BYOND and the internet in a abandoned home? It's called making your phone a wireless hot-spot. Yes I have at-least some money at all times no hand downs. I'm sorry for not wanting to live with Mommy and Daddy or an a shelter like you before I hit age 18.

I've been talked about my life, that's how you know all this. You've said it before. If you think I'm broke that's funny. I have nothing to prove to trash.

I have plenty of artist working for me now. These days it's hard to get an artist that'll join the team but there's $$$ that can get the work done. You're nobody to talk. For years you've been playing the same Naruto game while I've dabbled in other things.

I dropped to the bottom, into homelessness because I chose to, I don't like getting hand outs like you, I don't want to live off my parents like you. That is the past, so that should tell you, that I got out of the bottom, and still making progress to the very top. As I said, hopefully, your son will understand what it truly means to be a man and stand on your own two.

Someone as dimwitted as you wouldn't understand how easy it is to make money on the internet, and BYOND is one of those tools, you just have to have the strength to do so.

You used to be cool, but then you wanted to do more, so you have and then became someone to countless times trying to be better than me when you aren't. Financially standing from your parents not yourself. You fanned chatters to join the elitist club, praying someone else dives in one of our arguments on the forums every time to help you send insults my way, that's why you speak on my troubled past to try and humiliate me. Yet it backfired for you.

I cut everyone off because no ones really your friend they just care about what you're working on. I don't need anyone.
But I know just about anyone needs money, which I have, which gets the job done.
Baird Techie wrote:
blah

You have nothing to show despite everything you're saying lol.
In response to MDC
MDC wrote:
Baird Techie wrote:
blah

You have nothing to show despite everything you're saying lol.

Someone called in the support team?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8