Baird why your game look like GOA officals and NU fused together with a google picture as your interface background.

(also have like 8 hubs all not done.)

Btw, im pretty sure you had a pretty high level puppet on officials so who was no lifing ?

inb4 anything rip related comes up, sure i made some GOA rips but i focus all my programming skill/time into python.
Yes, can't we all be friends?

Friends
How many of us have them?
Friends
Ones we can depend on
Friends
How many of us have them?
Friends
Before we go any further, lets be
Friends
In response to LILMESSI18
More sheep.

High level puppet? My puppeteer is only around level 30. Just because I spam weapons that do *static damage* damage based on health doesn't mean I'm high level it just means that my skill will help me fight people who don't casually play the game when I drop by every once in awhile.

I don't even know you nor care about you so I don't care what you do or have done. But I do know, we have another sheep rising with the others in the building as expected..

You kids play a game a small low graphics game that has sat nearly with a big game like WoW in the growing lane that has made no changes in a decade*2006-2014 for those who don't know what a decade is*.
Ah so no denial of your new game called Narto GOA Universe Itachi's Dimension ?
My game is nothing like them. I bought the art alone from someone who discontinued the project. Usually takes pixel artist forever to make a set of things, so why not just buy a bundle? See if you had it like me you'd do the same but unfortunately, y'all sheep are only good for one thing. Baah.
So you bought pre made art? before you were saying your just using the icons for now until you get new art made? so you bought art for no reason just to buy new art interesting.

Dw ill try out Narto GOA Universe Itachi's Dimension when it comes up.

i was apart of this topic long ago before your whole GOA bringing up came about, i am apart of that community therefore i have the right to voice my opinion, arent you a dude why your pic a girl.

You sound really dumb.

Are you Kakashi? What is this facebook?
You sheep be killing me with the lame jabs.

Don't get led into battle if you're lacking commonsense boa.

sheep
"A person who is too easily influenced or led."
WOW you bought NU and GOA art o_o anyone can get those free.

EDIT: BAAAAH!
In response to Ganite
Another sheep. I bought NU's art. Go get them free Ganite and post a link here.

People wonder why I come down on BYOND forum dwellers hard this isn't new. At-least y'all finally know what y'all are and your place and that you'll never be as good as a game developer as I am.
In response to Baird Techie
Baird Techie wrote:
That's the difference between me and you. You talk big on the internet make assumptions and play Naruto games with people half your age.

I'm able to do what I do and share my life what people it means nothing to me. I'm not insecure like you.

If my parents didn't care about me I would've mentioned that unfortunately, it's the other way around no one needs to feel sorry for me.

I said it countless times it's easy to make money if you know what you're doing.
http://www.byond.com/members/ Illesttt?command=view_post&post=1503646&hla=Winning#comment8 953947

No one has nothing to prove to you and your flock of sheep. I do boss things, no need for anyone to speak for me just work for me.

You still living with Mom and Dad. When I jumped to the bottom to get out on my own. You say you paying rent when all you do is play Naruto GOA all day even when rips of it were everywhere yet you still no life it. If it weren't for you and Feinz arguing on Ninonline forums I would've never heard about that game. Then I hear you raged at a 13 year old and got banned from there then decided to come back to BYOND. Feinz giving me the drop ever since you started shit talking him for working for me.

You're garbage Kai. I'd wish you good luck in life but that's what "your" parents are for right? Where your from everything's peaches and cream Disney land the worst that can happen to you is a swirly at school. Where I'm from standing in the rain no sunny. You're literally a "big kid" you have a kid yet you're arguing with me. You're the biggest joke. You argue with preteens, you're the biggest loser.

You fake, like I said insecure. You love playing GOA so much the highest level on the server yet you don't even have it in your favorites. You know how pathetic you are? You're a game banger not a gang banger. I log on GOA and you get your village to vote mute me. How try-hard can you get? You say you making money paying rent living with your parents huh? But you're on GOA 24/7. GOA's been going since 2008 and still no new clans yet you're practically this game? If I ask you how you make money I bet you'd tell me doing missions on GOA.

I was gonna write a full response but... you've done nothing throughout this whole topic but expose yourself for the hypocrite you are... you talk about people that play goa but you're making a goa rip with stolen NU and GOA art... you're constantly putting down other projects including Zanes so yeah you have alot to proof to me and my so called sheep.

I enjoy playing goa and alot of variations of the game i dont see that being a problem... it doesn't matter the age of a game aslong as the one playing it enjoys it i dont think other people should be concern with another persons taste lol i still play old pokemon and NES games should i be called out for that aswell ?

All you do is talk about being a boss, raising the bar and doing stuff byond can only dream on byond yet you have no proof to back up your claims... are you making money off of Naruto GOA Universe Itachi Dimension or what cause i dont see none of the games you've creating making a profit they aren't even online.

why would you buy NU's art... i have all of NU's art for free and honestly the arts out dated good for its time certainly better then goa but not good enough for 2014.
Why can't we be friends :3
LOL I have NU's source and so do 60% of the BYOND community
In response to DarkNinjaNaut
I the gold don't mix with shit.

inb4threadlock
Connection closed.
Reconnecting in 10 seconds....
In response to Baird Techie
Your byond legacy.

We sheep? you the one buying free resources to buy new resources.

I for one am ready for Itachi. It will bring a new light of Naruto to the BYOND world. Where all tired of the cliche naruto games like Naruto: The Jinchuriki Dark Shadow Reincarnation.
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
I for one am ready for Itachi. It will bring a new light of Naruto to the BYOND world. Where all tired of the cliche naruto games like Naruto: The Jinchuriki Dark Shadow Reincarnation.

i might donate my naruto art to baird... his game is full of that struggle art looking like NFF.
What is this thread even about anymore?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8