Warrior Cats RPG

by Shinx1
Warrior Cats RPG
Join the world of the Warriors and experience life with your Clan!
ID:1647080

Latest News

Hello, so I just returned and saw comments saying. "I wish this game didn't die". If I see some comments within two weeks saying they want the game to be revived. I'll start hosting it~!

Clan Leaders
ThunderClan: N/A
RiverClan: Snowstar
WindClan: N/A
ShadowClan: N/A

Hosts
Main Host: Shell Server (Server: USA)
Backup Host: Shinx1 (Server: USA)

Staff
Owner: Shinx1
Co-Owner:
Admins:
None
Moderators:
None
Inactive:
None

Description
Join into the Warrior's world and fight for your clan, or be a rogue. Live the soft life of a kittypet, or be a loner living entirely alone. It's your choice what and how you role-play in this game based upon the Warrior Cats series by Erin Hunter.

You can contact me via the BYOND Pager!
I love the Warriors series, I hope this turns out to be a great game! :)
Hope this turns out great! :D Read all the books x3
I plan on making this the best game ever. But I hope you guys understand that it will go little by little. This is the reason I supported BYOND and buying membership. I didn't do it for me, I did it to make this game for all those fans
Yay! I've always wanted a Warriors game on BYOND. I tried making my own but I abandoned it because I couldn't get a server for it. The update is awesome! I love the Hollyleaf event. And the new cats look awesome! Keep making this because I think this will go far.
Warrior Cats is the best! :D
In response to Cookie12915
Cookie12915 wrote:
Yay! I've always wanted a Warriors game on BYOND. I tried making my own but I abandoned it because I couldn't get a server for it. The update is awesome! I love the Hollyleaf event. And the new cats look awesome! Keep making this because I think this will go far.
Warrior Cats is the best! :D

Don't we all XD
The fact that I just ate a rabbit makes me not want to play this game. RABBIT HATERS! Just kidding. I love cats<3

Few things:

1. Recoloring the cat white or black and then making a code that will allow us to recolor the cat would allow us to change the exact color to what we want.

2. The icons. The icons are very, very pillowed-shaded. They don't exactly blend with the trees either. I am not a fan.

Those are my cons of it.

Pros:

1. I like the music.
2. I like the volume thingy.
3. I like cats.
4. I like rabbits. (D:)
I have one question really the "warrior code" sounds like ic laws, are these ic laws enforced with admin verbs? Cause thats kinda wierd to me.
No, this is what StarClan picked it to be. I did not make up the Warrior Code. StarClan has chosen these for each clan to follow. Now, you may be a loner instead if you feel like it. A loner doesn't have to follow the Warrior Code. If a warrior doesn't follow the Warrior Code. It is up to the clan's leader to choose what happens to that cat. Or the cat may choose to become a loner/rouge.
Thats not really what i wanna know. all i wanna know is like, say i join a clan and break the warrior code into tiny pieces, its only enforced icly with legit ic verbs right? And not like, some verbs that insta-win reserved for if you break the code?
In response to Thatguyrightdar
Thatguyrightdar wrote:
Thats not really what i wanna know. all i wanna know is like, say i join a clan and break the warrior code into tiny pieces, its only enforced icly with legit ic verbs right? And not like, some verbs that insta-win reserved for if you break the code?

Okay. Let's say a female medician cat broke the code by having kits. The Clan leader can choose what punishment you want. But not with verbs. It's all simple hard-core RP
Wow,banned for not knowing how to change my name "Zoomkit" this game really loves it's new players!
In response to Zeex00
Zeex00 wrote:
Wow,banned for not knowing how to change my name "Zoomkit" this game really loves it's new players!

You were ignoring an admin, and refused to just rename your self and made a big deal about it :P
dear smokestorm

yo i reflected and it turns out that bramblestar really had a knack for popping up in the middle of a pond for no apparent reason

UNFORTUNATELY i blacked out permanently as a result and bring you best wishes from the world uh
somewhere else that doesnt have any affiliation with starclan, which is sort of silly especially in the sense that I have just applied into context the fact that I am in a coma

rip in pepperonis
spottedpaw in former glory
may we never forget

also that ban was pretty ridiculous in its own right
especially since i did not adknowledge it one teeny tiny bit by the time that whats his muzzle popped into existence

not as if theres anything to blame about it, I mean i had been in the process of reflecting
REFLECTING
reflecting on how he appeared in there
which i hinted at as a REFLECTION
as in a vision
man that was total gold

in regards to windkit, it was a great time sharing an experience of entering a coma with you near by

i wish you the best of luck in your apprenticeship and further transcendence to the status of warrior

because theyre p sweet
anyHOW
good luck
In response to Dwaifmaif
Dwaifmaif wrote:
dear smokestorm

yo i reflected and it turns out that bramblestar really had a knack for popping up in the middle of a pond for no apparent reason

UNFORTUNATELY i blacked out permanently as a result and bring you best wishes from the world uh
somewhere else that doesnt have any affiliation with starclan, which is sort of silly especially in the sense that I have just applied into context the fact that I am in a coma

rip in pepperonis
spottedpaw in former glory
may we never forget

also that ban was pretty ridiculous in its own right
especially since i did not adknowledge it one teeny tiny bit by the time that whats his muzzle popped into existence

not as if theres anything to blame about it, I mean i had been in the process of reflecting
REFLECTING
reflecting on how he appeared in there
which i hinted at as a REFLECTION
as in a vision
man that was total gold

in regards to windkit, it was a great time sharing an experience of entering a coma with you near by

i wish you the best of luck in your apprenticeship and further transcendence to the status of warrior

because theyre p sweet
anyHOW
good luck

You were banned?
of course
What did you do?
well the scenario went as follows:

i had been apprenticed to smokestorm
he/she told me to check out a riverbed and reflect

invite windkit to tag along

bramblestar wraps in from out of nowhere into the middle of the riverbed

jokingly play along as if he had been a reflection