ID:1648816

Keywords: every, time
(See the best response by WSHGC.)
Every time I open the Byond pager, it has this written there and games do not load. Just says connection closed after trying to connect.

Have tried everything listed in the post about this, and nothing helped. If anyone has a solution, I'd be grateful.
Best response
Yo, the "BYOND Central is not accessible" error I'm sure is a problem dealing with firewall.

Do you have a software firewall? Norton Internet Security, ZoneAlarm, BlackICE Defender, etc.

Do you have a hardware firewall? (If your computer is connected to the internet by a cable modem or DSL modem which goes through a router, you probably do.)

Do you have your own separate account on your computer? If you have an account where some things you try are restricted, you might need to talk to the person who owns the computer in order to fix this.
It isn't the problem of a Firewall. It said Byond was allowed in the Firewall thing and I even tried turning the Firewall itself off to no avail. No software Firewall.

No other accounts on computer.

Byond was working fine for me till yesterday. Just started getting this error after I disconnected from a game.

I also tried another Byond account and it just stopped on the login thing. Went 'Validating account' then 'Byond central inaccessible' and did not login. This account continues to be able to login at least.
It seems the issue was related to my router. Turning it off and back on again does the trick rather nicely.
Not sure how that works, but hey, I don't mind.