ID:1657

Wow, over time I've really lost interest in programming in my spare time. I'm not exactly sure why, it used to be one of my favorite things to do. Used to be able to sit here 5-6 hours a day and work nonstop on my projects.

I need to finish a patch on my main project, and have actually started a small arcade game I love to play and have yet to see be recreated on BYOND(Don't ask me the name, I don't want to lose anymore interest on working on it :P). I'm not sure if it's because I'm going to college for computer sciences, and last semester I had to spend the last month of that writing programs(I'm a procrastinator, don't ask) or just general lack of interest. What do other people do to 'get back in the mood'?
I just do a little here, and do a little there. If I do more than that, I look at DM and go "yuck"!
Ugh, I just got bored enough to work for today. Perhaps that is what I should do. Do nothing productive for a full day, sit around and stare at the ceiling. Then I'll feel like working! =D
Heh that first one works great! I've tried it.