ID:165967

This could have probably gone in Code Problems too but oh well.

I'm trying to make hidden verbs so that there's no possible way for a player to activate it unless they type in the entireee thing, but I found an oops :(

mob/verb/CheatCode()
set hidden = 1
set category = null
set name = "Skip Level"

That's what I have, but the problem is that someone can type in "Level" and hit spacebar and "Skip-level" will appear. Is there something else I have to do to make it not do that or is this a Byond bug or will I just have to name the verb "SkipLevel"? (which isn't a big deal, I just like the space in it for perfectionism :O)

I noticed that if the player starts typing at "Skip" and hits space it won't work and they'll have to type "Skip-Level" instead of being able to type "Skip " (with the space) and have it appear like an unhidden verb, so I thought it might be a Byond bug since if you type the second word and hit Spacebar it finishes it.

And now I don't know where this post belongs. I did before I started typing so much. I confused myself D: blargh
Put a "." infront of the first character of the verbs name.

If you had of read the referance, you would of seen this.

http://www.byond.com/docs/ref/info.html#/verb/set/hidden
Just for future maybe usefull-ness, you could of parsed client/Command(T) for the said cheat code, and did what you want there.

If you have any questions about this, there are various topics about it on the forums, I believe.

-Doh