Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
Halo you are a immature childish creature who is only calling attention posting shit about other competitors. Everyone on the list is worth the position apart from you, dwice and sayo. You should grow. Atleast mentally.

Your skill or how long youve been playing does not matter for mod position.

It is also notable that i am online a lot. You just have a diff timezone and make excuses.
Victor Im not gonna even argue with you, like they say let the best man win if they want someone who's not even on and rages when he cant win 1v1s let them who the hell am I to stop them?
Halo you should get better informed first. I never rage about a fair 1v1 fight and i am very active.
just let it go doesn't make sense to drag it further
Why not conanzx
Dwice being up there was a joke I think soooooooo
=0 i vote sperio and molly senpai! lol i cute noob not ugly pro so i kawaii mod uhhh sperio is uhhh hmmm idk mod!!!!
#ZerokKaiba4TempMod Pass it around.
In response to Espinoza11
lol
dwice4ramiireplacement
Why is Dwice on there? Well, I don't know if he signed up or not. If he did then GG
I wanna be Admin 2 :c
Nightbreak2015
why would you add more mods? Get rid of some of the abusive ones first
gosto de sperio votei nele
Well thats esy HaloGhostman of course i mean i honestly dont know anyone else who is suitable for this postion
.Plus he is the reason i even started this game. So yea I have to vote for Haloghostman Due to the fact that i Know He will be an amazing mod
I vote for Zerok even though he doesn't come on Skype and I deleted him.
Haloghost man is a faggot, he's goign around a bunch of Anime games spamming this link and asking us to vote for him, sick of itplease just ban him or some shit.
Please see this image, and rethink on your voting option. Its our last chance to pick a good mod for this votation. (This is a skype i sent to zerok and somethings may seem weird becuz its just like the discuss i did on chatango)
who the fuck is maegor dbz
Page: 1 2 3 4