Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
what have I played today other than cosab and vindictus?
In response to MaegorDBG
tell me what games were I on exacaly other than cosab and vindictus?
Halo, its probably 1 of the people you invited from another random game. He just showed the playerbase the truth about Haloghostman.
i didn't invite no one from random games lol
all those votes r from cosab players df would i have to get shit from random ppl i don't know?
vic stop making evil ass alts and saying shit about me
I'm not his alt, I play on a game called DB generations and you showed up posting a link, the first time asking to vote for you, the second time offering a "reward" to anyone who does.
If it's not you someone else is sabotaging you, named Kokosomeshit.

EDIT: Kotoamatsukumi
Halo you have a bad sportsmanship if you think thats a alt of mines, as all of us already know my only alt is mohvassal

Edit: MaegorDBG is honestly a very bad name. No offense for you but i didnt like it at all
Im sorry Vic for accusing u i found out who it is..
well it wasnt much, next time just dont random accuss me, lol. Anyways i hope we are k from now on since theres no reason for us to keep discussing and hating each other
hey dont diss my name gaiz,i mean wtf does victorcoelh mean
Voted for LostSouls.²
Vote 4 halo
can we get some mods above 16
I vote Zagros5000 <-- for trial mod.
10 votes pls for authority.
In response to RedRamii
I still vote for Zerok since he's inactive on Skype.
In response to Tiotyler9
Tiotyler9 wrote:
=0 i vote sperio and molly senpai! lol i cute noob not ugly pro so i kawaii mod uhhh sperio is uhhh hmmm idk mod!!!!

you didnt vote for me </3 im hurt
so reading this gave me a great laugh =/
Didn't even know Dwice still played, wb then. Voted for Sayo, btw.
Page: 1 2 3 4