ID:166432

Ok I created a game called "Zeus' Nexus:Red Divinity" but for some reason I was hosting not long ago, and when I refreshed the hub, somone else was hosting my game, I mean what the hell, How did he get my project files, has he got all my project...

I just want to know how it happand.. my game isn't set so you can download.
They probably used your hub name and etc. That's against the rules so send a email to Byond.
In response to Mecha Destroyer JD
Mecha Destroyer JD wrote:
They probably used your hub name and etc. That's against the rules so send a email to Byond.

No need to bother BYOND about it. You can turn on a hub_password in your game's hub, and then compile your game's code with the password in it. That way only your game will be able to use its hub.
In response to Jon88
How would I do this??, How would I code a password in?
In response to Nexus6669
It also just could be a hub glitch. If you could join the game, its not. Otherwise, it could be...
In response to Nexus6669
On your game's hub page on the website is a textbox for a hub password for that game, and another checkbox to make it so a game needs the right hub password to show on your hub.

Type something in the textbox(random letters work), click the checkbox, and click submit. Then, in your game, make world/hub_password equal whatever you typed in the textbox. For example:
world
hub = "YourKey.YourGame"
hub_password = "UPAggnJaeXmSBoKK" // Instead of this, put whatever was in the hub_password textbox