ID:166496

Hello, "Dazza" just fixed my punch bag problem, but I got one more problem with my code,

obj
speed
verb
Punch()
set name = "Punch"
set category = "Training"
set src in oview(1)
if (usr.resting)
usr<<"Not while resting"
return
if(usr.stamina >= 5)
if(usr.dir == 4)
flick("speed hit",src)
flick("punch", usr)
usr.random = rand(1,12)
if(usr.random == 12)
usr.move = 1
usr.stamina-=3
usr.icon_state = ""
usr.speed += 2
if(usr.random == 11)
usr.move = 1
usr.stamina-=1
usr.icon_state = ""
usr.speed += 1
else
usr.speed += 0
else
usr << "Please Face the bag.."
else
usr << "Out of Stamina"

Ok here is my problem, the flick for the punchbag works it makes it animate to how I want as if it was being punched, but as for the flick for the users action, well now it's a different story, for some reason when I click punch the bag swings and the stats rise but the Usr. mob etc sort of disapears and re appears again, sort of deletes itself untill the punchbag returns to normal then he returns to normal, I am not sure what it could be to be honest..

Any help??
Yes, I replied to your other post in your other topic. Please, just bump a topic and rename it or something, don't make a new post about it!
In response to SpikeNeedle
Sorry, talk on this one, also it still doesn't work
In response to Nexus6669
It's probably because you either don't have a "punch" state or it's just blank in the player's icon file.

-Exophus
In response to Exophus
I do have a punch state as I mentiond before, NORTH,SOUTH,EAST,WEST why would I be that stupid....
In response to Nexus6669
Nobody question your intelligence but yourself. We are just thinking of the possibilities as we do not know the cause of the problem as we don't have the source and making hypothetical guesses... such as mispelling/miscapping an icon_state (eg: "Punch" instead of "punch")

- GhostAnime