Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
ID:1668669

For the elimination rounds of clan wars, the times will be made to suit both clans. It's now crunch time and it's best we make sure clans can turn up with the strongest side to fight at full strength. That way it's fair for everyone.

So this post will be left for open discussion. Find out what times your clanmates are available, and discuss it with your opponents for the top 8 round. If you don't know who you will be facing, this is the top 8 match-ups:

KnA vs GoM
PATH vs TCFs
BO$$ vs ZERO
Biju vs NWO

Discuss here with your clan and your enemy what date and time you would like to hold your clan war.
Um... Any 'date' once the day is saturday o.o and not early in the morning like that bull you give us. >.>
Welp i can fight in CW saturday morning 12 - 4 o'clock
im available this weekend for any time...
fri-mon i can join am and pm
I talked with my clan members. We're free ONLY on weekends and the best time for us is probably 5 PM to 8 PM EST OR from 12 AM into the evening (EST time), I'll update this later when more members inform me
Taw, I'm sure you'll be able to discuss with Tio an arranged time for your clan war. Be sure to continuously link this post to other clan war participants so that we can achieve top grade matches.
All Of TCFs Can Fight Anyday From 3pm to 12pm EST Michigan Time Just Give Us A Date And Time And We Will Be There.
We, Bijuu Caretakers, Can fight 10 PM to Midnight (UTC 0). At Saturday. In case the fight is on midnight i want to make clear its at midnight between Saturday and Sunday, Not between Friday and saturday.
Would TCF be available to war this Saturday?
Depends on time 4-6pm EST of Saturday ill be gone
What time if not date would you prefer?
Saturday is fine just after 6pm and before 12midnight EST
Let's say 8pm est...
ZEROK UR FUCKIN KIDDING ME? TUESDAY? At tuesday 2 AM no one from biju is here, i need to ask you to change this
....12am........i can join :/
welp