Sword Art Online

by Kboy33
Sword Art Online
Sword Art Online! Play to the death!
ID:1668675

So after being poisoned by Costa Coffee and having a lot of thinking time whilst I recovered, I managed to get a move on with the game! For this post, I will only talk of two things (since they're closely related).

Thanks to Twaon, I've been able to implement a territory system.

How this works:
Upon walking into certain areas, if you're a guild leader, you may get the option to claim land. Doing this will grant you and your guild members access to the area, and will charge anyone else who isn't a guild member money. This will then go to your guild deposit. People who don't want to pay the money may decline and proceed to enter the area, however they will be put on your guild's blacklist. Allies of your guild may get a discount when attempting to access the area. In this way, it's more competitive, and the race is on for land.

Secondly, I implemented a guild system. You can create a guild and recruit members. You may also promote them so that they can scout for members as well. Members may also donate money to the guild funds (which will probably have a purpose later along the line). Maybe -you- could have a system for your guild where members may donate and receive rewards as a result of that. The guild leader can withdraw cash from the deposit to use for whatever purpose.

That's all for now. A big thanks to Twaon once again for his help. The next update is already in progress.
Nice Update. :)
In response to Obblybobbly
Much appreciated!
What would be the requirements to start your own guild?
In response to Ganite
I'm thinking that you will require the signature of multiple people. Only then may you create the guild.
cool :)
When will the game be up?
I think this idea of claiming land as a guild sounds amazing. Can't wait to see what other beautiful ideas you guys come up with