byond needs to expand o_O or... people need to stop relying on byond and actually advertise their own games outside of byond.
This thread reminds me that sometimes trolls are good to have around.
To dream that impossible dream! To reach that unreachable star! 'Til All-One, All-One we are! To fight that unbeatable foe! To go where the brave dare not go! To right the unrightable wrong! To love pure, chaste, from afar! To try 'til your arms are too weary! To reach that unreachable star! 'Til All-One, All-One we are! For this is my goal! To reach that unreachable star! No matter how hopeless, no matter how far! To fight for the right without question or pause, to be willing to march into hell for a heavenly cause! For I know that if I follow this glorious quest, my heart will lie peaceful & calm when I'm laid to my rest! And I know that the world will be better for this, that one man, tortured, blinded, covered with scars, still strove with his last ounce of courage, to reach that unreachable star 'til united All-One we are! These are the days my friend, we know they'll never end! We'll work-sing-dance-love, marching on! We live God's Law today! We win Free Speech OK! With 10 men & full-truth, our only God, we rally-raise-unite All-One! All-One! All-One! All-One!
Must work for apple. Probably designing the next iPhone. Or maybe with Activision making the next CoD.

Brilliant marketing, really. BYOND's demographic perfectly, twelve year olds will love BYOND again. Maybe finally add that largely-requested voice chat feature. All the marketing genius from this post, simply amazing.

Really though, we're probably making this guy feel bad.
Speak for yourself. I've done nothing but encourage the young lad to pursue his ambitions.

It was you FORUM TROLLERS who have made him feel bad. It was YOU who dishonored him famiry! Tupac, for your crimes against humanity, I hereby order you to have your mouth sewn shut, your eyebrows plucked, and your body mummified!
In response to EmpirezTeam
You're right, as Tupac; Hail Mary, run quick see. This marketing strategy is too good to bee.
Even though the post is one big joke, your attitude is also seen by others, perhaps some people looking around the forums before they may or may not join up. I wouldn't really get an idea of how friendly this community is if we troll trolls and keep doing that..
In response to Laser50
Laser50 wrote:
Even though the post is one big joke, your attitude is also seen by others, perhaps some people looking around the forums before they may or may not join up. I wouldn't really get an idea of how friendly this community is if we troll trolls and keep doing that..

Who's trolling? This is a serious post. Didn't you just read Tupac's message? He came back 4 us.

In response to Laser50
Laser50 wrote:
I wouldn't really get an idea of how friendly this community is if we troll trolls and keep doing that..

I wouldn't get an idea of a forum community by going straight to the off-topic section and selecting the thread called "for expand the brand byond"

Denshichiro deserves a spot in the next issue ofWithin BYOND.
I imagine the reason why the author of this thread isn't getting any serious replies is because this is Yet Another BYOND Is Dying Post (© 1996-2014), and because his suggestion is laughable. Rebranding BYOND as "BYOND 2" or "Super Hyper Turbo Build Your Own Net Dream Omega Edition" isn't going to magically make the platform more appealing, nor would remaking the community (and losing years worth of information).

It also doesn't help that the thread author took it upon himself to go on multiple mass spamming campaigns here on the forums (to what end, I have no idea).
In response to LordAndrew
Only serious topics get serious replies.
In response to LordAndrew
We really need some sort of thanks or like type button......

But thanks pretty much summed my up response..
Why are you guys assuming that Denshichiro wasn't being serious?

Maybe he just wants to prove himself by saving BYOND and becoming the next BYOND Hokage-dattebayo!
In response to EmpirezTeam
Lmfao.
He's got two more days before he can tell you guys how serious he was.
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
He's got two more days before he can tell you guys how serious he was.

Lmao xD
Page: 1 2