Azusa RP Online

by Inutaishos
Azusa RP Online
New Game Mode: Battle Arena, and Free to play steam period!
ID:1676469

Wellp, when I was about to make a backup of Azusa files before messing with the byond's webclient...
I accidentally replaced the lastest files with the oldest ones... This made the source rollback to version 1.3 (see the forums post to measure all the loss)

Wellp, this means I will need to remake everything, or either start working in another line of updates... To get back to the 1.5.5v will take a while, and I dont want Azusa down for all this long...
:(

I will think on what to do now.. and what I should remake and what I shouldn't... also lost all the mapping progress for the 1.6v T.T I am so sad right now...
...I just became sad as well.
NOOOOOO D:
I miss Azusa, and I am a newer player, as in 1-3 wipes. Even so, this is still very saddening. I am going to see what is different. :l
Its already been down so long D:
needz moar dragonz. It sucks that this happened T_T
This saddens me :(
If I were gonna make a suggestion, focus on economy/classes, dungeons and the Elite ordinary armours.
YES FINALLY I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR YEARS THANK YOU GOD! THE WORST RP GAME HAS FINALLY GONE DOWN!
Thats nice. Forums are nothing without trolls! :D
In response to R0nny
R0nny wrote:
YES FINALLY I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR YEARS THANK YOU GOD! THE WORST RP GAME HAS FINALLY GONE DOWN!

I bet you're a crap developer if at all, and even worse your mentality is that of a kid. Move along.
Manual back-ups are pretty volatile. I'd recommend looking into a version control system like Git, Mercurial, or SVN. It'd prevent something like this from happening again. =)
Cloud Magic wrote:
-Can somehow make a BYOND game
-Can't move files around on his computer without overwriting old ones

Since when are people supposed to be perfect? Accidents happen. I've even had my fuck ups dragging files to my FTP client only to release over the wrong folder on accident.
Dang that sucks. Gonna patiently wait for it to come back up though, good luck with the remaking and stuff. :T

And uh, what Bailey said, may help to get things back to normal a bit faster .-.
In response to Lavitiz
Lavitiz wrote:
Cloud Magic wrote:

Since when are people supposed to be perfect? Accidents happen. I've even had my fuck ups dragging files to my FTP client only to release over the wrong folder on accident.

How does his dick taste?
In response to Lavitiz
Also why does it show August 30 when in my screen shows I joined August 31?
In response to R0nny
R0nny wrote:
Lavitiz wrote:
Cloud Magic wrote:

How does his dick taste?
Like a dick, obviously. Lmao.
Coca cola flavored?
In response to R0nny
R0nny wrote:
Coca cola flavored?

No, like a dick. Since when does dick not taste like dick?
It's probably a blessing in disguise.. Still, sorry to hear, Inu.
Page: 1 2