Can you offer some specific links to the problem reports for SS13? That's one of the games we really want to have widely supported, but I can't operate in an info vacuum. Just knowing there have been problems reported isn't enough unless I know what those issues are.
I haven't personally checked for any such problems, but I know some of ya have mentioned problems with SS13 in this thread. I might start providing links (even if they're within this thread).

That reminds me, I have been planning a database in the near future to list games that work and do not work with the webclient. That way, it will be easier to list known issues (in fact, you will be able to have more detailed description of each problem). I could even work on a prototype of such a database that is similar to a feature tracker/bug tracker, but more of a game tracker with webclient support.
Seems like it'd be easier just to report the problems on the bug tracker as they're found.
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
Seems like it'd be easier just to report the problems on the bug tracker as they're found.

Yeah, you're right about that. Didn't think it would be hard to keep things tidy in a single post (for the thread). I'll leave this thread up though in case there are any more sights of problems found in any game. In know some older games are prone to issues.
Yeah, I think this thread is still pretty useful. I'd just like to have some more reporting going on in Beta Bugs for the issues that do come up, because otherwise I don't know what to look at.
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
Can you offer some specific links to the problem reports for SS13? That's one of the games we really want to have widely supported, but I can't operate in an info vacuum. Just knowing there have been problems reported isn't enough unless I know what those issues are.

Here is a post I placed in SS13 forum:
http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1678660

Sounds like skin related issues. I didn't make a copy of the particular skin file myself, but can probably get it from either MagicMountian or one of the servers.
Been a while since I've updated anything. Thought I would announce that any game with known problems on the webclient will now have a link to it's respective report as part of the status.

That way, it'll be more organized and make it easier for the staff to track. This is based on Lummox JR's suggestion and I find it to be a great idea for tracking. The previous method I was doing before for affected games was rather cumbersome and too difficult to read. For anyone with a bug report (currently through Beta Bugs) for such games, I'll make sure to document it here.

Edit: Added Acebloke's Geekdash to confirm that it is fully functional. Command tab maybe a bit wonky, but nothing too drastic.
I wasn't able to get by the black screen in any web client through the site with Firefox on Ubuntu even when the loading was completed.
Page: 1 2