I've experienced this issue on every version of 507 i've tried. Currently on 507.1274 on windows 7 professional x64 and the issue still remains.
For a second I read that as "Mom", haha. They're already aware of the issue so just sit back and wait for them to hopefully come out with a fix for it.
Spamming will not get a bug fixed any faster, guys.
You don't know that

Maybe it'll work, who's to say it won't eh? You got proof or something of it not working in the past? Because you never know, it might work.
The point wasn't to spam, it was to tell Tom that the problem still exists, and to show it wasn't just one or two players.

In addition, this is very, very annoying to deal with and the bug was falling off the radar (i.e. the front page).
We'll get to it, but what I may do is release a 507 built on the old compiler (VC6), which is used for 506. I'm pretty sure there is something in the MFC components that changed and is responsible for this, so that would serve as a temporary fix for those that want to use the beta. Of course, part of the testing in the beta was to ensure that VS2013 was suitable going forward (since we'll need it for some future plans like CEF embedding)-- but there's no reason the current 507 can't work with the old stuff.
In the meantime would putting an old vc6 version of DS in the bin folder with the other stuff being 507 have any negative effect? Because this bug is killing me but i'd hate to have to switch back and forth for production testing.
Mixing an old .dll with a new .exe or vice-versa is unlikely to work.
Figured as much, 507.1274 compiled with vc6 when
Lummox JR resolved issue with message:
Output controls always scrolled to the bottom when in focus and no text was selected.
I want to have your babies.
Page: 1 2