ID:16846

Zen Group Pic..
DELETED...

Yay for using ulgy ass ripped trees!
Elysium had ripped trees as well, and if I can recall the last Dragonball game you worked on Shades had ripped trees also.
Yeah well if you want to get Techical all of my games used graphics from RPG Maker which er designed to blend in with the surrounding graphics.

The only beef I have with the trees is they don't match and they are way too big.
Take that as a note, Kanak.
lol i know its a ripped tree... everyone uses ripped tress...

Wrong. There's some games with original turf, inclusing trees. Such as DBL2, or 3...Whatever the series is now at.
so the game pwns thats all there is to it King-manga-man btw lol
Kanak, you should take Dragon Ball Affliction off the hub, because it's being completely remade(new icons and coding) by me and my staff considering I'm the original owner of Affliction, you should respect that and we shouldn't have any problems... I wouldn't have to get new icons besides the ripped ones I needed to replace before, but SOMEHOW, the Affliction source code is now public. Seeing has I am 4 years more experienced than when I originally made Affliction, I'm pretty sure I can make it 100x better an more efficient than before. Thanks -Tekken-
Kanak wrote:

I think this is only you. BR is using original trees.

This post is so late.
If I'm not in it then its lame.
Kanak, is there a way that you can buy my friend a membership? his key is Darksponge911... if you could, contact him in the game... ty
VOLD
EH
ZOMG
Yo wuz up dragonball zen wuz da first byond game ive played and its sad 2 c it go