ID:168663

How would you delete an object that is say, 5 tiles north and 3 tiles East of the mob. Would you use locate(where the object is located) save the result to var and delete that. Well actually I dont think that would work. Any ideas?
well i can either have that problem or the problem of only being able to have overlays 4 tiles away from the mob whos overlay it is. I would rather deal with this problem, but I dont know if either are possible.
In response to Drumersl
alright so if those two options dont work, does anyone have any idea how i could indicate the size of the house to be built? Right now how I would like to work, and how I can get it to work for small sizes is having mob overlay icons one on the mob, and one representing the far corner of the house x,y tiles away, on the opposite corner. I have gotten the creation of these indicators to work as objects also, but I havent been able to delete objects that are not in the mob or sharing the same location with the mob. I would thoretically like to be able to give a set of x,y cordinates relative to the mobs loc, and then delete an object of a certain type in that location, or find a way to make overlays offset farther than four pixels. Any ideas?