ID:169251

Hi. I stopped production on my game Rise of Power about a month or two ago, and I was looking for something else to work on for the time being. What I'm wanting to make, though, is a Survival-like or Creature World-like game, and I was wondering if there is a tutorial or small source code that could lead me in the right direction.
I'm a member of ByondBwicki, so if there's anything on there, I could access it.
I asked GunBuddy if he had the CW source(about 6 times before he answered), and he said he did. Then, I asked him if I could have it, and he left. If someone could ask him for me, that'd be great aswell.
In response to Sinoflife
Perhaps he doesn't want you to have it, and logging out on you, or possibly blocking you, is his way of saying 'No.'
Of coarse, you shouldn't hold that against him, as his logging out could be complete innosence.

I have seen another game called Creature World, by SniperJoe I believe. It says it was Gunbuddy's game being continued, I am not quite sure if that means Gunbuddy gave him the coding or not, but that would be a reason he doesn't want you to have it.

I'm sure you can get help if you were to make the game without any premade coding. Maybe you should have a go at it.
In response to CaptFalcon33035
I know of that game. I'm helping Sniper with it, also, Chwgt is making another game off of his source.

I believe GB logging off of MJ wasn't saying no, because everyone was talking and stuff, and he was tired, it seemed.

I don't exactly know how to go about making games like CW, though. It's a whole different style from RPGs, which is what I'm used to. I was either wanting his source so I could learn how to do things like that, or be pointed in the direction of a tutorial for this type of game, much like the Zilal series.
In response to CaptFalcon33035
No, he simply gave me persmision to "continue it" my way, without the coding.

I created it myself, basicly, continuing his idea, and just going with it :)