Manacept

by The Magic Man
Manacept
A collectible card game.
ID:1694698

Applies to:

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
I believe that a current issue in the game is how limited it is in ways to obtain currency. With the only way being to play against other players, it makes it difficult if there are no other players online, or if they are just busy with other things. I have talked to a few players that said they also wish for there to be some other kind of method for earning currency besides the current one.

I was thinking about the possibility of adding a loyalty system for players that return to the game, similar to daily log in gifts some games have, and how it steadily increases the greater the consecutive log in are. This would give more encouragement for players to log in on a regular basis and for them to keep coming back since the reward would get bigger.

My other suggestion was possibly adding in AIs to face off against. I do understand that this may take a while produce but upon its completion it would allow players that live in different time zones to still be able to experience the game even without having an actual player to face off against.

Please leave any comments or opinions about these ideas below.