ID:1701021

I uploaded some new files on my BYOND and I can't download them. For example they get this error: Error: could not find file 'Genei Ryodan.dmi' for user TheDarkChakra. I never had this problem before. Help?
what does 'ping byond.com' return?
Sorry, I mean run it from the command line. Start -> run -> cmd -> ping byond.com
So I "pinged" it and I got 4 replies or something. Says 4 packets sent, 4 received and 0 lost.
I mean, what ip address did it show for byond.com?
Ok, that's correct. Well we recently moved machines so my guess is that the files got out of sync for you. I'll look at it. Are you able to reupload them?
No the old ones are fine. They can be downloaded. Its just that whenever I upload anything new now it can't be downloaded. It gives me that error. I need it because I want to upload my Hunter X Hunter Online video game demo and it doesn't work.
Ohhh geez I didn't update the DNS of the hosting url. That is bad. Will fix.
Hey Tom, is this a problem for everyone? Because I didn't notice it until someone told me an old version of my game is still up when I already uploaded the new one. They might not notice it either. When should I come back to see if its fixed?
Yes, this would have affected everyone. I just fixed it.. it should update for everyone within the hour. I think I can sync the files for now though.
So I have to re-upload the new files again for them to work(to be downloaded) or will the current new files work when its updated?
You don't have to do anything but wait.
Hi! Okay its been over an hour and the new uploads work but whenever I put up the new download on my hxh game, it doesn't update? I download it and its still the old version even if I click the delete previous file checkbox and delete my downloads at save file, but what downloads is the old version which I deleted. Help?
You need to up the version on the hub entry as well, if you don't change it it'll continue to use the previous file.
Okay I uploaded the new download and upped the hub entry and it still downloads the old version.

EDIT: Okay it seems I somehow managed to get the newest version up. It works now.
Sorry for the inconvenience. It should have only affected files uploaded in the last day. Let us know if you have further issues.