ID:170325

Heres a question: Why is it that no matter how many damn times I download version 341, it keeps say that when I try to open my game that im using 340? It even says it on my DS that im in version 341!

Welcome BYOND! (Version 341.877)

So how come no matter what I do it still says in DM that im in version 340?

-Reinhart
My guess would be that you have a check in your game to make sure people are not using version 340, but it's malfuctioning.
In response to YMIHere
I just learned something: The dream seeker says that im using 341, but no matter what version of DM i use, it says 340. Ugh also it dosennt work even if i make an entirely new game. Someone please help. I dont want all the coding I spent on this thing going to waste.
It sounds like you're not properly installing the updates. If Dream Maker or another file was somehow set to read-only, or if permissions are screwed up in an NT/2000/XP system, then the update isn't correctly overwriting all the files it needs to.

Lummox JR
In response to Reinhartstar
Reinhartstar wrote:
I just learned something: The dream seeker says that im using 341, but no matter what version of DM i use, it says 340. Ugh also it dosennt work even if i make an entirely new game. Someone please help. I dont want all the coding I spent on this thing going to waste.

Did you try uninstalling then reinstall?