Stargate Online

by LemonYourAid
Stargate Online
Explore countless planets, engage in intense combat, and march your race toward victory!
ID:1706402

Countless planets to explore and growing.

Join one of two main races.
Tau'ri
These are the current Humans living on Earth. The origin of the Milky Way's humans. Their life is threatened by the Goa'uld.

Jaffa
These are an elite group of warrior trained Humans that carry a symbiode within' them. They gain the healing benefits from the symbiode and worship the Goa'uld.

• Grow through the ranks and become a leader within' your race.
  • Train yourself to become the greatest Warrior among the stars.
  • Fight in intense and even sometimes prolonged battles against your enemy.
  • Retire from combat to your own personal home world.

Features

Solve Puzzles - Unlock secret planets by solving a puzzle to gain access to gate addresses.

Mining & Crafting - Take a break from the action to discover new technology to help in the galactic war

Stargate Network - Vast Stargate network to travel to many other worlds!

Quests - Race specific quests that put you in the middle of the action.

Personal Worlds - Your own personal world you can build and design!

Intense Combat - Combat that relies on movement, precision, timing, and interpreting your opponents moves. This makes a very exciting combat system that will have your adrenaline pumping.

Regular Updates - With consistent updates and new features/changes being made, you won't have to worry about being bored!
That would be amazing. I would love play it again with the old guys. Best of luck, I'll be keeping an eye on this. :)
Heh, well well... Been so long since I last visited BYOND... More so since I last played SGO. Decided to add my reply here instead of the original page since hey, last message merely months ago!

Anywho, I could live without SGO - but I am always interested in meeting some of the old gang again because those fun times :P (And I miss the arguments <3)

- Drake
If hosting's an issue, I have a dedicated server which I could let you use.
If you want to add me on skype, my skype name is: LemonYourAid

I think hosting plans fell through, and with my new internet I can't host cause my gateway has issues letting people through.
Dart, signing in. Glad to see SGO back up, even though this versions a bit weird. Not really liking pixel movement.
How is everyone? Can you believe how many years it has been?! We should set a date and time and try to get as many people online as we can. :)
Hello. Original creator of the game here. Man, can you believe how many things are locked out due to "rank not high enough"? Heh.
Heh, I have several SGO versions actually, some with way more working features, others just plain old crappy :p
SO WHY IS IT NOT UP YET. I WANNA PLAY A STARGATE GAME AGAIN ALSHIAOHGOAHSGÜHASGOAJHVOUAG)§/"=§ZHO HZFZ?AFAF
OMG!!!!!! Remember me???!!! I AM Sagara, Leader of the Stephonians of the world Stephenos. WOW!!! Its been a VERY long time
Mmm ... dont know if someone remember me too, but im right here too, if need Mapper, all can call me.

<small>Rlab
In response to B4ssQontr0ler
B4ssQontr0ler wrote:
Mmm ... dont know if someone remember me too, but im right here too, if need Mapper, all can call me.

<small>Rlab

I can't help you with mapping but I can sure help with hosting and programming!
im not programmer as u know .. thats didnt changed ... for host i can help too , my pc is i7 3.80GHz 4 core with 16gb ram and OS on SSD. thats missin .. mapper x) .. create many world explorable was and is always my passion (sry for bad english)
In response to B4ssQontr0ler
B4ssQontr0ler wrote:
im not programmer as u know .. thats didnt changed ... for host i can help too , my pc is i7 3.80GHz 4 core with 16gb ram and OS on SSD. thats missin .. mapper x) .. create many world explorable was and is always my passion (sry for bad english)

Yeah, I remember from back in the old days! Let's bundle our forces!
yeah surly , i just want be back in the Creation of some worlds and just dont do otherthin .. just maps , i dont have other skill darker x)
Progress is being made. The future of Stargate is NOW!
If anyone's willing to sell SGO source for $60, I'm interested in buying.
I am excited to see there has been some movement on this! This game is one of those I've found myself checking in on over the years, and I can't wait to try it out again. Looks like there is still a lot of work to be done but I'm encouraged by all the people above who have volunteered to help.

For those, like me, who want to know how things are going- make sure to check out the website! Looks like there is a pretty up to date progress report being maintained there.
Hit me up if you need a place to host the server. Free of charge, of course. It's been way too long since we've had a proper Stargate game on BYOND.
Page: 1 2