Pokemon Phantom Reborn II

by Blackclaw185
Pokemon Phantom Reborn II
Pokemon Phantom Reborn with New Content and a New Hub!
ID:1707575

Format:

BYOND Key:
Why do you want to become an Administrator?
How long have you played?
Anything else we should know:
Will you use your powers only to help people, and not for your own selfish reasons?
Jenson131
16 going on 17 October 28th
once
to help others who don't know about the above named game and to promote it to friends who have played it before
I have played this game since it first came out
I am on byond everyday so if I become admin I will be one of the most active admins

I promise you I will only use my powers to help people and not for my own selfish reasons.(also if u are an admin can u be a gym leader or organization leader)
TheJokxification
For a few minutes on Pokemon Trainer Challenge to help the owner out.
To help the new players out in whatever areas of the game that they need.
I've been playing for at least a year.

I promise to use the powers and responsibilities given to me to make sure people playing will follow the rules and have an enjoyable experience.
BYOND Key: Masterdogs

Do you have experience?: I have experience in being GM in some naruto games that now are down, been helping with Eternia game with some ideas and appplying for iconner.

Learning the basics of C and C++ in my college so in the future I could help.

Why do you want to become an Administrator?:I've played this game for a while and I loved it, i was a GL and liked to help people with the experience I got in the game. My duty as an Admin is to be honest with the team ( Work Team = Pokemon PR Manage team) and be able to accomplish future improvements in the game. As I said I can icon some stuff and learning programming so in the future I can be a Coder.

How long have you played?: Of course I don't remember the exact date, but I've been playing this game for months. Although Blackclaw might not remember I used to talk with him, that's the reason he has me in his pager.

Anything else we should know: Something Extra that I might add is that, for me is really easy to be on, im studying college in Mexico (I'm from Mexico and I study Actuary Sciences ) so I live alone and I don't have that problem with the parents that i can't get on the computer or something because I'm punished. I can improve some stuff in the game with ideas, management, icons, and in future, Codes.

Will you use your powers only to help people, and not for your own selfish reasons?: I think that Promises on internet are not completely true. So I might just say that it's the personal criteria of each individual and the values that that individual has, in order to NOT abuse powers. So in my personal opinion I think that Blackclaw should know us in order to give us the confidence to be Administrator.

Angel Hurtado - Thank you.

Contact info: [email protected]
[email protected]
1.Byond Key: Dylanan12

2.Age:17

3.Do I have any experience? I have some experience in some Naruto and Dragon ball z games, I was told I did a pretty good job.

4.Why do you want to be an administrator? I fell as though i could be a great asset to the game, I have a very good understanding of the game, and I hope I can help.

5.How long have you played? I've played for a few days now and even though i'm not experienced in the game, I can learn.

6.Anything else we should know? I am usually on byond, I am a well-rounded person,and I am very good at committing.

7.Will you use your power only to help the people, and not for your own selfish reason? I am not going to say, I am not going to mess up, but I will only use my power to help the people of the game to the best of my admin powers allow me

Thank you,
Dylan Buckner aka Dylanan12 aka Shane
1. Byond Key: Zake203

2. Age 18

3. I have had experience for a bit on digimon revolution and I have helped player out on PPR

4. I want to become and administrator because I've been playing PPR since the beginning and I am an experienced player that know all of the map. And usually I am on everyday.

5.I have been playing ever since the first PPR came out.

6. I am mostly on byond and usually playing pokemon games, if im not on its because of college and playing basketball.

7. I will mainly use my power to help players since I know where most pokemon are in your games map.

thank you
Zake203(Wickedmax)
BYOND Key: KingBlizzy

Do you have experience: At the moment no but im a fast learner

Why do you want to become an Administrator?: Ive been on this game for a while now and love the game and player base

How long have you played?: a year

Anything else we should know: I am free pretty much everyday and a huge fan of pokemon

Will you use your powers only to help people, and not for your own selfish reasons: I will use my powers to help ppl i know the map pretty well so i can help ppl find things
BYOND Key: LostSouls123

------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have experience: I was a Moderator on (C.O.S.A.B)Game Owned by Zerok Kaiba

Why do you want to become an Administrator: I've had experience with Mod / Admin When byond was popular in 08-12

How long have you played: 4-5 years

Anything else we should know: I hate people who do not listen to the rules and also, I hate how Owners of a game don't update when promised.

Will you use your powers only to help people, and not for your own selfish reasons: Of course not I love to help people in need. I've seen what happens to Mods / Admins who abuse their power, Zerok Kaiba would strip them in less than 2 seconds. Trust me, that's all I use my powers for, its either to help people or Boot people for bug abusing.

-Thank You

BYOND Key: Lagoke1.

Do you have experience: yes. i have been a mod and wanted to learn anything new since i am a committed learner

Why do you want to become an administrator: since i want to hep out blackclaw and his crew or soon to be new crew a bit out since i knew him for a very long time.

How long have you played? idk since forever, I started to comeback from byond.

Will you use your powers only to help people, and not for your own selfish reasons? wdf is this type of question? ofc not i will use this power for example tp and help the new players out with there journey and help do events exc but never for my ownselfish reason
BYOND Key: Despell (In-game name:Des)

Do you have experience? I use to be an admin for Pokemon Race Against Time, and have previously assisted Blackclaw and Aceraptor in projects.

Why do you want to become an Administrator? I want to become an adminstrator because I am experienced with the game so I can always help a player with whatever the problem is, I'm also always online, and I can enforce the rules properly and let everyone know how the game should be played.

How long have you played? I've been playing since 2009-2010
Anything else we should know: I'm energetic and intelligent. A quick learner with lots of enthusiasm and is eager to please. I'm able to work well in a challenging fast paced environment, individually or as part of a team. I can also assist you in any icon projects you might need help with.
Will you use your powers only to help people, and not for your own selfish reasons? Yes, I'm well aware of the responsibility that comes with having a administrative position and I'm prepared to act mature with my powers and only help those when my help is needed.
BYOND Key: Zetjex

Do you have experience?: i been admin on a few minecraft servers and 1 byond game that never became anything
sadly.

Why do you want to become an Administrator?: I want to help the game and since i do have some exp in and outside byond

How long have you played?: I played this game since it still was PRAT but i play byond since May 2009

Anything else we should know: I am not in school anymore so i have alot of free time i first had not i am still looking for work so until i find something i can be active even more!

Will you use your powers only to help people, and not for your own selfish reasons?: I have exp in being a admin and i would never abuse my powers i promise.