Bleach: Hollow Flash

by DragonWingRayne
Bleach: Hollow Flash
Dive into the world of Bleach!
ID:1709842

Not Feasible
Applies to:

Implementing this feature is not possible now or in the foreseeable future
I'd like to see Vandenreich buffed (or fixed, whatever you fellows want to consider it as) so Volstandig doesn't drain your stamina, but have it so Blut Vene and Blut Arterie drain your stamina instead. To me, that drain gives Vandenreichs ridiculously high disadvantage to most races other than Spiritualist, because no other races drain stamina, nor have a drain that is bad enough to make it so it's not worth playing as a Vandenreich unless Vol gets significantly buffed to compensate for said drain.
The stamina of Quincies is drained through Vollstandig and Letzt Stil most simply because reiatsu drain isn't an option due to their constant absorption of reiatsu. If you wish to see the drain regarding another race increased then that's a separate issue and can be filed as such including proper reasoning. If you wish to have their drains altered from reiatsu to fatigue then that as well is a separate issue and should be filed similarly. There does not seem to be any issue with the stamina drains of Vollstandig or Letzt Stil. If you personally disagree then you may state your reasoning here. If not then you may proceed with one of the other options. Overall, have a good day!
DragonWingRayne resolved issue (Not Feasible)
Yo man I love the way you coded Aaroniero's ress but don't you think he should still be able to use one of his six absorbed shikis in his non ress form?
In response to Mikeofwar
That's actually an interesting point. It should have its own post.