In response to Gokussj99
Gokussj99 wrote:
I think he denied your service.

I denied his service because he publicily slandered my business due to being impatient, on top of that he has two FraudRecord entries due to chargebacks.

Any provider can deny a service to a customer and I'm doing it to protect myself from a chargeback. There's nothing wrong with not giving a service to someone that has a history of fraud.

Should ask for a refund.

This is a given, he doesn't need to ask for it.

I said it before but removed my post...Don't buy from someone who specializes in hosting BYOND games.

It's a recipe for disaster and obviously they have shown unprofessional-ism by denying you service obviously due to this post.

Disaster why? Also see above to your note about being "unprofessional".
In response to Gokussj99
Gokussj99 wrote:

Check please.
GatewayRa wrote:
A.T.H.K wrote:
Any provider can deny a service to a customer and I'm doing it to protect myself from a chargeback. There's nothing wrong with not giving a service to someone that has a history of fraud.

Not until Obama passes the net neutraility bill that'll ruin all USA-based web hosting. :/

It's not protecting consumers, it's taking away freedoms from website owners, but 'yah. Your statement's false 'cuz as long as Obama's in office, "that's what he'll fight for"-- like a crook.

It has nothing to do with Obama, it has everything to do with Congress. Stop blaming the president when he's just a puppet.
GatewayRa wrote:
And Congress orders derive from United Nations and Bilderberg, so excuse you. He still shares responsibility and you know it. :/

You guys are jerks Barry just wants to get some change in his pocket book.

GatewayRa wrote:
And Congress orders derive from United Nations and Bilderberg, so excuse you. He still shares responsibility and you know it. :/

And your statement proves my point. We all know that the government is in the pocket to the highest bidder. Which makes them all money hungry pawns.
Page: 1 2