In response to Bloodocean7
Good luck, money is a great motivator I hope you stick to it and release something.

Not only for our sake but for BYOND's..
GatewayRa wrote:
.... I strongly urge you to take off the presumption that everyone that only donates a dollar is "poor like us (You and your sister)."

With all the bad kickstarters of the past, a dollar is a big contribution for people who don't wont to throw their money around randomly. Some people may want to add a little and add more after they see progress on a game. Maybe they are poor, but don't rub it in there face.
Contributions are not a reflection of a donors wealth, but rather how much they want to see the game created.

If I see a nice game by a team I know and trust, I'd shell out a decent sum of money ( nothing too ridiculous though ). If I see a game by a nobody that looks decent, I'll maybe send a couple bucks but nothing more since I'm not about to send $50-$100 to someone just so they can pull a Yogscast and pocket the cash without giving us what we paid for.
To explain about this poor thing, We meant no offence, and it is a draft, My sister meant it in a comical sense and I explained your opinions to her and she realized it could be taken the wrong way and we are going to edit it out. This is a small factor compared to the vast amount of effort we put into this kick starter and the project itself. I hope that your fears are put to rest :)
In response to Bloodocean7
Bloodocean7 wrote:
To explain about this poor thing, We meant no offence, and it is a draft, My sister meant it in a comical sense and I explained your opinions to her and she realized it could be taken the wrong way and we are going to edit it out. This is a small factor compared to the vast amount of effort we put into this kick starter and the project itself. I hope that your fears are put to rest :)

I thought the wording was fine. Then again I'm an insensitive person half the time so you don't want advice from me when it comes to this.
Also, Note we will be posting a long plug about byond and its features on the page as well as on our social media outlets. We love byond and we feel we will use it for all our future projects :)
#ScreenShotSaturday and #GameDev are good tags to get involved with on Twitter as well if you're using social media for Immortal Dream.
As well as reddit @ Mask of Illusion
I strictly advertise on 4chan.
In response to EnigmaticGallivanter
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:
I strictly advertise on 4chan.

Good job soilder
Good luck.
Page: 1 2