by DragonWingRayne
Bleach: Hollow Flash
Dive into the world of Bleach!
ID:1716755

Resolved
Applies to:

This issue has been resolved.
Here's some suggetions that I thought they would be good to have in the game:
Have it so when the Stern Ritter gets wiped by the auswahlen to give 50% of the stats to the emperor and the other 50% to distribute it into the Stern Ritter that the Emperor chooses
Also when the Emperor gives a letter to a quincy,have it so those stats that the emperor loses are given to those who are turned into Stern Ritter.
Some variation of both will be added.
DragonWingRayne resolved issue
Stern Ritter H,Z update suggestion starting with H I think that the burner finger in the game need broken into 3 different attacks the charge time for 3 make it almost impossible to use in a 1v1 fight next stern Ritter Z I suggest making a 25% resistance to melee combat and the ability to summon the corpse of other players killed by the stern like Yamamotos bankai for example
Lol, I feel like S should have the little guy with him instead of the people around him boosting him, I heard some of the ranks were actually nerfed for some reason. For H burner fingers should be separate moves and should be able to move while using them. Gonna test some more ranks
Possibly updating V into more of The Visionary that it could be. Giving it the targeting technique Fantasize that would randomly inflict an effect onto the opponent. Turning their bones to cookies for a movement decrease or stun, turning their blood to poison for damage over time for a while, turning their weapon to ashes to keep them from attacking for a bit. Things like that. And maybe a Daydream technique that worked on the user themselves to also give random effects. Turning their body to steel for a defense increase, making themselves older for an attack increase, or maybe just plain out healing them. The drawback to using the technique could be that the if the user overuses them then they may end up imagining their own deaths by accident and cause a suicide.

And this is more of a Quincy suggestion in general, but maybe once Quincy learn to properly channel their reishi they could be able to control the power of their Heilig Pfeil for different advantages. Being able to choose between pouring more reiatsu into arrows to pierce more defense or increase damage output in general, pouring less reiatsu into the arrows for less damage but to make them travel faster. Something of that nature.