That looked delicious until I saw the undercooked meat.

I prefer to leave blood consumption to vampires. I gag just thinking about blood squirting into my mouth. Eww.
In response to EmpirezTeam

Vampire Empirez
I like that. If I ever become a rapper, that's what my moniker will be. "Vampire Empirez". In fact, I think I'll start growing my dreadlocks right now and order a gold grill off Amazon. I'm also going to need someone to tattoo my entire body from head to toe, but I guess drawing on myself with a Sharpie will suffice for now until I find an artist.
In response to Flick

I just found these on Tom's instagram account, which I cannot remember how to get to at this time, so I cannot give reference to said account, so don't ask for it.
The next time I make a bowl of something I'll post it on here. I might do it tomorrow morning. It's my special signature dish, and my Dad hates it and gets offended whenever he sees me eating it.
do they have a hot and spicy chicken flavor
EmpirezTeam wrote:
do they have a hot and spicy chicken flavor

Yes, though I usually see it in Instant Cup form. :P

Wouldn't be surprised if some place sold them in Instant Bagged form.
In response to Fushimi
Fushimi wrote:
cos dem for 'indie' devloprs?

I laughed pretty hard - got strange looks from my co-workers. Thanks Fushimi >_>
Hahahahaha yeah I also laughed like hell myself back then.
Damn I love this community.
At least that phone is bringing in traffic. Honestly, after Tom tells them they are in the wrong place he should try to give a pitch about what possibilities they could achieve by using BYOND and not that phone. And how it's free, unlike that phone. And how it's available everywhere, unlike that phone. I'm pretty sure a ripple effect will follow soon after.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
And how it's available everywhere, unlike that phone.

Available to play everywhere if you use the web client maybe.

I haven't logged into a game / used the pager / touched Dream Maker ever since I moved to OS X two years ago.

Filthy Mac user, get off the forums. Windows 10 is going to revolutionize the world ( and the virtual world ) and there's nothing your inferior OS can do about it. The only thing Macs do better than Windows is fruit. You have more Apples. That's it. If life was a fruit war, Macs would win. But it's not. It's a windows war. Look around your room. What do you see? A window. Do you see an apple? No. Checkmate, peasants.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Filthy Mac user, get off the forums. Windows 10 is going to revolutionize the world ( and the virtual world ) and there's nothing your inferior OS can do about it. The only thing Macs do better than Windows is fruit. You have more Apples. That's it. If life was a fruit war, Macs would win. But it's not. It's a windows war. Look around your room. What do you see? A window. Do you see an apple? No. Checkmate, peasants.

I will purchase a Surface Pro 3 when Windows 10 comes out.
In response to EnigmaticGallivanter
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:
Xirre wrote:
And how it's available everywhere, unlike that phone.

Available to play everywhere if you use the web client maybe.

I haven't logged into a game / used the pager / touched Dream Maker ever since I moved to OS X two years ago.

I left Mac for this very reason. I installed Ubuntu on my Mac and had that for a year then switched over to Windows 8.1 on a Mac for a few months. Now I run Windows 8.1 on a Desktop and Mac OS X on my Mac.. for reading stuff only. It can't really handle videos anymore. It just produces nothing but heat. Not even the video. Just heat.
Windows 10 is marketing stupidity because they think that by skipping 9 and going to 10 gets them competitive again with Mac OS X (10), and the other *nix-based and BSD-based OS's that are above version 10.

Does *not* mean it will be a better OS.
In response to digitalmouse
digitalmouse wrote:
Windows 10 is marketing stupidity because they think that by skipping 9 and going to 10 gets them competitive again with Mac OS X (10), and the other *nix-based and BSD-based OS's that are above version 10.

Really? I thought it was because seven ate nine.
In response to digitalmouse
digitalmouse wrote:

Skipping a number worked fine for Oracle in 1979 when they released their Oracle software as "version 2", under the marketing idea that really no one wants to buy a version 1.

I also think that the reason they went with 10, other than marketing, was the rumor of legacy code that prevented them from using 9, and not returning windows 95 / 98 results (and Windows Nine isn't as pleasing to look at).
my threat is still alive.... wowow
It died days ago.
Page: 1 2 3