ID:171982

Hmm, this may look like a stupid question, but, I was wondering when dealing with alerts (something I have not done much) something happens when I click one. Okay I was wondering, each time I use an alret and I click ok it says OK in the text box, I was wondering is there a way I can stop this?
By "text box", do you mean the area on the Dream Seeker screen that displays output text? If so, you mean that your alerts are placing an "OK" as output text into that box?

Well, if that's the case, then there's something added in your code that is doing that... It isn't a part of alert()... An alert all by itself won't output any text to the text area...

So to make it stop, you've got to find out where the line 'world << "OK"' is, and get rid of it...lol Because having a line like that is the only way for an alert to be doing this...
Give an example of the code you're using.
In response to SuperSaiyanGokuX
I am using alert("Hello",Alert Name") and when I click it says ok
In response to Majinveku
Anyone know how to make it not say OK?
In response to Majinveku
You've got something in there that says usr << "OK", or world << "OK". Trust me, an alert just plain doesn't do that. You probably have the usr << "OK" under line of alert code, and what happens is that as soon as the alert box is opened, is says ok? Would you please show us the whole section of code, because we all know an alert doesn't do that, and we need more than just that code to fix this up.