Dive into the world of Bleach!
ID:1721817

Resolved
BYOND Version:506
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Web Browser:Firefox 3.6.18
Applies to:Dream Seeker

This issue has been resolved.
1. Ikkaku's Shikai can no longer attack; When you try to attack with it, no spear projectile comes out, rendering the shikai useless.

2. For the metal doll, if you spam click/repeat the macro for the skills condense and shatter, you can shatter your doll to ridiculous amounts, oddly enough even multiplying the damage output.

3. For Hitsugaya's Bankai, if you spam Hyoten or Sennen and leave the pop up box open, you can stack the boxes and then spam the skills a ridiculous amount of times, with Hyoten possibly being able to even crash the game.
Bestaccountebar wrote:
1. Ikkaku's Shikai can no longer attack; When you try to attack with it, no spear projectile comes out, rendering the shikai useless. Fixed

2. For the metal doll, if you spam click/repeat the macro for the skills condense and shatter, you can shatter your doll to ridiculous amounts, oddly enough even multiplying the damage output. Fixed

3. For Hitsugaya's Bankai, if you spam Hyoten or Sennen and leave the pop up box open, you can stack the boxes and then spam the skills a ridiculous amount of times, with Hyoten possibly being able to even crash the game. Fixed

DragonWingRayne resolved issue
Ichigo's getsuga causes npcs at a certain distance to die constantly.
I have done tests, i believe it is a result of it perhaps replicating itself. Otherwise, i do not know.