Bleach: Hollow Flash
Dive into the world of Bleach!
ID:1721966

Keywords: nerf
Resolved
Applies to:

This issue has been resolved.
There are some stuff that need to be nerfed
Eg. Stern Rank W can be used infinitely with no drain on HP,Reiatsu or Stamina as far as I know
Stern Rank U should only half melee damage and not negate it completely
Stern Rank C should be your reiatsu VS the opponents Defense Stat
Stern Rank X lets you snipe people in urahara from the hospital
Byakuya Hakuteiken should be nerfed because with 150k reiatsu you can get 9mil attack
Alpha369 wrote:
There are some stuff that need to be nerfed
Eg. Stern Rank W can be used infinitely with no drain on HP,Reiatsu or Stamina as far as I know W has a large drain
Stern Rank U should only half melee damage and not negate it completely U only "negates" melee damage because of an instance of compounding factorization which only occurs in some instances
Stern Rank C should be your reiatsu VS the opponents Defense Stat We'll see about that
Stern Rank X lets you snipe people in urahara from the hospital Point being?
Byakuya Hakuteiken should be nerfed because with 150k reiatsu you can get 9mil attack Hakuteiken is a finishing move that drains all of the user's reiatsu after its use and only allows them to gain significant power if used correctly after rigorous and strategic setup. As such there's no apparent issue with its damage.

well someone I know can spam hakuteiken as much as he can he used it thrice in a battle with one of my alts
Um..ok so..I haven't been on Byond in almost 7 months...meaning someone has my password. o.o
DragonWingRayne resolved issue