Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
ID:1722755

Zerok you may read this and not care, or just don't give fuck.But I would like you to stop think about what i'm going say. This could change for better and good,thus could influence you and the community of the current known "COSAB".
My First Thoughts about this game
Zerok Honestly I don't think you really know what you're doing for COSAB.
You could be stressed, or what ever the case it is. Im not sure your even able handle your own community as is. Pretty sure why is that 40% player-base of "COSAB" are mods/admins. Half of these people don't really even bother playing, enforce rules, or even help you. Most of them just abuse,get away from anything take control of shit.

Things you(Zerokkaiba) should do!

At first,Stop adding jutsus, or any additions to the game, and start looking into your codes and fix the bugs that are abuseable or any bugs. The more additions you add to the game the more stress you will get from it which is idiotic to fix more bugs as is.
In my point of view I don't really see you caring about others suggestions improve the game, but so what some people suggestions could be good or just plain stupid.
To the point remove all the staff members, or repick the staff team who should have verbs, and IT SHOULD BE THE ONE WHO ENFORCES RULES AND TAKES THINGS IN MATTER OF HANDS,EVEN HE SHOULD BE HELPING YOU. Further more, you should add character disable/enable if the character highly bugged so people can be avoid being banned or having any issues, hell even make actual jutsu disable/enable system.
Lastly, you should only let your self(Zerok) have unban or even someone you trust have it.
Nice suggestions, Zerok should really remove those admins/mods who do nothing but act as Boss.
+1 REP, would give my coins
Agreed.
Idgaf, Cosab sucks, AL ftw, Moo Moo is 2 pro, Cosab got dat many moves but still sucks, Zerok is emo and don't got boobs like dark and Ashley, Boobs>Emo sorry Zerok luv u though no homo
Wanna hear a joke? YOU CAN TUNE A PIANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, BUT YOU CANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.................................................................................
TUNA FISH!!!
Dark before suggesting all this might want to confirm all the facts. The reason suggestions were held was due to the fact that V50 was going to be the version where characters were in Tiers, and buffe/nerfed accordingly, suggestions put into play, and bug fixes.
The staff/player ratio isn't anywhere near 75%. Some are less active then others, and there is usually never more then 4 on at once, with average 1-2.
All staff abuse is taken seriously, theres been those who abused and stripped, or warned. Currentl there should be no problems after a few more removals which are being done.
Any Staff Report sent in to me is Never ignored.
RedRamii you're clear exemple of who abuses the powers of mod/adm. Does nothing that does not interest you. And prejudice players for no reason. Appears infrequently and most are wanting to exercise power unnecessarily. Sorry but you are not fit to be a moderator in my opinion of frequent player cosab. The only reasonable mod doing something actually are Sperio and Aussiekid, Moh = that supports even not being on the team i don't know. Of the 17 current adm / mod at most 5 are performing the work of moderating efficiently. Assuming that few sprites are edited and all comes from games / internet, the hard work comes from zerok which is codder / owner and does everything. I agree with what Dark said. >:D
I abuse my power?
Could yu come up with 1 situation when this has even happened?
Besides, 1 of the people yu named as "Good" staff is pretty abusive on their own.
This needs a bump ^^, lets talk about this stuff again. Its probably more relevant more now than ever.
Tue staff and player ratio is fking insane. We have 20+ staff members and player base averages 20 to 25. Prett sure we`Re above 75% now. Most staff arw inactive, and do the bare minimum to assist new player. Mods think that their only job is to boot/ban players or just sit on their asses and watch shit go down. We have only one overseer for all of these mods, its a no brainer why we have an imminent staff problem
Ramii, you needa consider some of these posts. Theyre actually well warrantes and are relevant to present issues
I've been trying to have like 80% of the staff cut for a while, mostly those inactive ones. It hasn't happened yet. Time to try again.
And yet Tawheed here just bans players when he gets mad. (see the topic that was just made) Come on guys, do something to fix this stuff.
Why you guys reviving(bumping) this, when I have been stating facts fam.