Naruto Ninja Moo Moo

by Ashley_Laww
Naruto Ninja Moo Moo
A super lit naruto team fighting game.
ID:1723277

Pick a character then team up with your village to fight the other village!

New Updates and tournaments hosted every day! Must play!

join the Moo Moo Discord: https://discord.gg/HXnhjFS
Hello.
OMG ^w^ THIS game is SO fun! It's the best Naruto game on BYOND!!
prepare your self kids #TeeHee
Can't wait to try it.
this game is cool but it has some glitches
Fun game out. Ashley worked hard and brutal, to make the game always awesome.
But even though it has few bugs, Ashley will go ahead fix them.
I r8 dis 8/8
And it has
Don't pick Tsunade as your 500sp lock. She banned me for it. c:
In response to Shimatori
Hahahahahahaha! Nah, she did it for the same reason you tried to ban Blake. Also, Hahahahahahaha!
the round get a super-bug now . the good ones are in -1 and 1 the bads with someone please find the email of ashley or skype or anything but come into contact with it . we need an anti -Bus system , Could be for example the voting button to reboot , so We Could fix it in the server
I will explain what happened to the server on 13/03/2015 . A guy named kurosakigoku was playing with gaara I think, someone who was playing with ino hit the kurosaki with the mind transfer and he relloged for no lost sp because your team was losing the round. then looked like this:
GOOD ; -1
BAD : 1
The server spent the entire weekend with round broken because of this bug. we need a voting system to give reboot.
The game is now fixed, come play.
Ban Appeal-----Ashley, I apologize for being asshole. I was overly butthurt and let my childish ways come to light. That is not of my character and I should not have let it define my personality. I was very wrong. I was wrong for harrasing over you over something so petty, I understand that if anything ticks you off, it's definitely calling you a liar. In essence, all I wanted was your attention, positive or negative. Which is a bit wierd because we do not even know each other. I understand you're a busy person when it comes to your game. I do not believe you're a liar. I believe in logic, I should have considered the fact that its likely that you weren't paying attention to what was said in chat. I threw a temper tantrum because I am stupid. So i plea to you, Please unban me, your game is the only reason why I even get on BYOND.:\
In response to Mikeche
Mikeche wrote:
Ban Appeal-----Ashley, I apologize for being asshole. I was overly butthurt and let my childish ways come to light. That is not of my character and I should not have let it define my personality. I was very wrong. I was wrong for harrasing over you over something so petty, I understand that if anything ticks you off, it's definitely calling you a liar. In essence, all I wanted was your attention, positive or negative. Which is a bit wierd because we do not even know each other. I understand you're a busy person when it comes to your game. I do not believe you're a liar. I believe in logic, I should have considered the fact that its likely that you weren't paying attention to what was said in chat. I threw a temper tantrum because I am stupid. So i plea to you, Please unban me, your game is the only reason why I even get on BYOND.:\

Okay, I forgive you.
The rounds are open
:( people should play more.
Very entertaining game and caring owner. Granted some updates are kinda hard to deal with but part of the owner being caring is her continually updating in an attempt to better the game. The only thing that would make this game perfect is if the SP was removed... or at least The Orange Flash was given 10k sp :)

-side note- Please ignore my name :\ -end side note-
Caring owner with a little bit of stubbornness but at the end of the day cares for her players and has an upcoming game that is just like this but even more entertaining CALLED ONE PIECE MOO go check that shit out !

sn: Some updates are kind of toxic but she does make up her mistakes most times

Moral of this post. Give NNMM a chance and come play . everyone is welcomed .
Yes. I agree.
Lmao damn.
Page: 1 2