Pokemon Dark Red

by Aaronland
Pokemon Dark Red
Join the world of Pokemon Dark Red. Catch, Train, Battle.
ID:1724174

Hey ermm.. Yesterday night the server had a "Scheduled Reboot", but never came back up, now I heard you guys have a shell server, you should probably take out the scheduled reboot if you guys aren't gonna be there to put it back up(really not trying to be mean, just suggesting.. Im really a nice person!! T.T.) In any case, when you guys see this, if you don't mind bringing it back up that'd be fantastic, it's basically my anti-boardem lifeline so... going a little nuts currently x.x. Thank you bunches!!! :D. And if you don't secretly despise me after this post, page Kyubikitsune and let me know it's up plox! <33. Take care!

Your #1 fan^^ -Clary. Might be second to Phelps though, he's like a bulbapedia o.o.
Our most apologies clary sorry. For the very long response. We are actually looking forward to the new update to ensure and improve any networking issues we have in this current version of Pokemon Dark red. The game is back up and available for play if you are wanting to keep playing of course. We and the rest of the staff extend a warm welcome back to you and other person who has experienced this issue and is feeling the way you do. Again our most sincere apologies for the inconvenience.