ID:172628

I am wondering if anyone knows of any good hud demos... Im looking for something somewhat close to the one in Legend of the Dragonballs if you have ever played it and if not.. I am going to explain it here.

It's like you click race and it brings a bunch of pictures down like a picture from the race 1 guy, race 2, race 3, and so on. Then you click next after you pick a character and you pick hair and it brings down a drop down of alot of pictures of hair. Something like this, any ideas where a good demo is? I have looked on the search and am going to continue to look, but any help would be appriated. Thanks.
Majinveku wrote:
I am wondering if anyone knows of any good hud demos... Im looking for something somewhat close to the one in Legend of the Dragonballs if you have ever played it and if not.. I am going to explain it here.

It's like you click race and it brings a bunch of pictures down like a picture from the race 1 guy, race 2, race 3, and so on. Then you click next after you pick a character and you pick hair and it brings down a drop down of alot of pictures of hair. Something like this, any ideas where a good demo is? I have looked on the search and am going to continue to look, but any help would be appriated. Thanks.

There are no demo's on this. I made it to custom fit my game, so when people login, they can clearly see it's not some crappy Zeta rip.
In response to Goku72
oh I know that you made it custom but theres no demo even where I can learn how to make a click think like that?