Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
ID:1729937

Now Naruto: Eternal Memories is back we need some new Staff Members to take care of the server when I'm busy. We'll only recruit experienced players who are trustful!

Name:
What can you do to support the game?:
Have you ever been an Admin? (If so, where?):
Your opinion about the game (be honest!):

You don't need to type your Skype here, but if you become a Staff Member you'll have to add me!
Name: Saintz
Have you ever been an Admin? (If so, where?): A lot of places, including NEM at one point.
What can you do to support the game?: Help BALANCE... (I can balance ok.)
Time in BYOND: 6+ years
Your opinion about the game (be honest!): Been playing since beta, good time passerby and a lot of competitive gameplay, just needs some balancing, but overall is very good game.
Name:LegendaryGODZ
Time in BYOND:7 Years(Joined in 2008)
What can you do to support the game?:I can give it my full undivided attention full time from a 9 hour radius and my wondering full mapping skills.
Have you ever been an Admin? (If so, where?):I have been a Admin on Shinobi Saga and Dragon Universe and Pokemon BlueFire
Your opinion about the game (be honest!):Its much better than cosab that's for sure.
^^^ rejected

Name:KKKLeader
Time in BYOND: 4:20
What can you do to support the game?: burn all the niggers
Have you ever been an Admin? (If so, where?): have you ever killed a black nigga?
Your opinion about the game (be honest!): needs less black people (deathmall)
Name:Sperio(You know my real name)
Time in BYOND:3-4 years
What can you do to support the game?:What ever u want >:)
Have you ever been an Admin? (If so, where?):COSAB,DARK WORLD, NEM(r.i.p)
Your opinion about the game (be honest!:fun
Name: Nelson745

Time in Byond:+4 years

Admin experience: Dragonball Reichibi (Host untill the main host decided to come back) Dragonball Dark Apocolypse(Admin),etc

Opinion about the game: Overall it's a good game, though some character's might need to be balanced.
Name:Ferny2600
Time in BYOND:3 years
What can you do to support the game?:Im a pretty crappy iconner but i can code pretty well
Have you ever been an Admin? (If so, where?):Naruto shippuden:The awakening,Naruto Izou,naruto mitsudomoe andnaruto Juubis emergence.

Your opinion about the game (be honest!):It's Over 90000!(Awesome)
Name: X-SoulEater-X
Time In BYOND: 2 years.

I can support in establishing order in the NEM game. Making sure nothing happens to it and I will be on during the times of vacations and holidays and also on the weekends.

(Im vouching for my friend X-SoulEater-X to get this position)
Name:Dead618
Time in BYOND:Too damn long.

What can you do to support the game?:I can host, and I have good public relation skills as I work in retail. I am also a college student so I will for sure brig a mature tone to the game and still have fun.

Have you ever been an Admin? (If so, where?): It's been so long since I've been an Admin on a game. The Games I've been Admin on are Naruto Madara Quest,Naruto Anime Showdown,Bleach Unforgiven Sins, and a few more games I can't remember. Most of those games are really old.

Your opinion about the game (be honest!):The game is fun, needs some balancing fixes. Also the community kind of sucks.
Name:Kayfresh20
Time in Byond:2/13/12
What can you do to support the game?:Well i can look up sprites tips code and be a good admin
Have you ever been an Admin? (If so, where?): Nope but i look foward to.
Your opinion about the game (be honest!):Its great. Better than naruto call of shinobi anbu black ops.Also all of the op stuff is free unlike some other games *cough cough Zeroks COSAB Cough Cough*. it also needs some better sprites but its alright
Name: Zzetsu-X

Time in BYOND: Around 5 years maybe.

What can you do to support the game?: I can't icon or code but i can do pretty well in-game.

Have you ever been an Admin? (If so, where?):In alot of games i can't even remember their names.

Your opinion about the game (be honest!): You made an addictive game that i really like and will stay for a long time.

Great job on reviving it EM!
Name:Nicole Kendricks
Time in BYOND: 4 years
What can you do to support the game?: Ideas, Coding help, and GFX.
Have you ever been an Admin? (If so, where?): NE, NEM, and AL(Owner)
Your opinion about the game (be honest!):Fun,exciting game, and best game I played in Byond. Plus (DeathMall) gone no more ABOOSE from people that want KFc!
Name: Coolpres
Time in BYOND: Roughly five years.

What can you do to support the game?: I can give insightful advice to admining policies and assist in game development such as, giving ideas and help coding. I have been apart of LLA which is a gaming community for over two years which I have involved myself greatly in.

Have you ever been an Admin? (If so, where?): Yes, Current LS13 Server/forums Admin (Liberty's Last Army, Space Station 13 Server.)

Your opinion about the game (be honest!): I played it for quite a long time and grown quite fond of it, the icons and amount of characters in the game is very good. Overall I believe it is a very fun game and has likable community that play within it, the admin abuse however got a little bad and times and caused me to not log on as much. But seeing as how you are trying something new to hire people I can see this not being a problem anymore.
Name:Jamarcus Mosley
Byond years:3
What can support the game: I am a Great mapper made a few maps already for the game ready to update
Have you ever been Admin: Only once
Your opinion about the game: Its great been playing it for some time and hope to join with the owner
Name: Espinoza11, also called Dar or Darius(/Darren) Kroa
Time in BYOND: Joined Nov 21, 2010
What can you do to support the game?: Anyone's who's seen my admin-ing on PWO or Azusa knows that I'm level headed and try to keep everything balanced. I give warnings before any actual action.
Have you ever been an Admin? (If so, where?): Pokemon World Online RP [Started as Enf now an admin](Hired by Felix) and Azusa RP [Admin/Head Admin] (Hired by Inu).
Your opinion about the game (be honest!): It's a rather fun game, balanced with characters and easy to play/learn. I actually switched to this game after I started playing Moo Moo, don't remember how long ago that was but I think it wasn't that far away from when it started to get popular. Then I quit for a while, played some COSAB, and came back being like "Wait wuuuuut, S-Ranked chars?"
Name: Haruka (alias)
Time in BYOND: 6 years (played before I created an account).
What can you do to support the game?: Program, spend time on it, aid people, submit ideas, icon (although involuntarily) etc.
Have you ever been an Admin? (If so, where?): I'm an owner of plenty games (which will all be released in bulk), been an owner/admin of N:E, should be labeled a Dev of Anime Legends.
Your opinion about the game (be honest!): It's a fun game. The lag is irritating, although I suspect this is due to loops and DM's incompetence. With a few more features it could be more entertaining and a lot more addictive.

Name:Serious Rice
Time in BYOND:since 07
What can you do to support the game?:N/A I have a job but all the money I'm making is going towards a car and college funds.
Have you ever been an Admin? (If so, where?):yes, blind spot of the soul in 08,games my friend created been a while but yea.
Your opinion about the game (be honest!):I love the game I just wish the fighting and connection of the attacks was more realistic somewhat to moo moo. Update the characters and balance them a tiny bit like puppets they are op homing whores....you cant do nothing when you got a sword up you anus.
Fuck you all watch you all mute me / boot me when any of yall get admin and the closest one to getting admin is probally nothellokira in EM's oppion so yea.. fuckersz
Name: Hi, my name is Averie. (Ave)
Time in BYOND: Since 2008 when it was fun as fuck.
What can you do to support the game?:Not be a faggot. Maybe test stuff. Lay down the fucking law on faggots when necessary. Have you ever been an Admin? (If so, where?):Space Station 13.
Your opinion about the game (be honest!):It was real fun when I first found it back in like 2010 or some shit, don't remember. I've seen many faggots suck cock all over this game.I've watch EM shake his bigass to make some $$. I've seen Hellokira and TeenGogeta have big gay sex. I've seen Kilojay and Ptvkirasuicide finger each other's butthole. I've seen Mall, Johto, XE, and Fire all circle jerk. I've seen quay sit on a dildo multiple times. I've seen Chamar get his dick bitten. I've seen Dark showing his/her big breats and getting upset when we suck them. I've seen Gepas and PurpleLeaf play up in each other's booties. I've seen Doom2u gape his asscheeks so far apart and suck everyone into his black hole. Good times.
Name:Beter
Time in BYOND:Since 2007
What can you do to support the game?:I can't icon or code, but I know the game pretty well, can help with bugs, and etc
Have you ever been an Admin? (If so, where?):I have been admin on a bunch of naruto, bleach and dbz games
Your opinion about the game (be honest!):I love nem its fun to play just needs more chars and a better community sometimes lol.
Page: 1 2