Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
Name: Damion
Time On Byond: 5+ Years

What can you do to support the game?:

I am a graphic designer, and I am going to college for programming. 3 years experience with Graphic Design. New to programming.

Have you ever been an Admin? (If so, where?):

No, this is my first time applying as an admin.

Your opinion about the game (be honest!):

The game is very fun, and I love playing it. All the players on NEM are fun to play with. The community is perfect in my eyes. It would be boring to have a community on NEM that didn't trash talk, or try to piss people off. I just love everything about the game ^-^
Name:Michael
Time in BYOND:Since 06
What can you do to support the game?: I'm an idealist, that comes up with ideas and then problem solves in process of elimination to what's the best, and also a pretty decent pixel artists( Alternative skins etc. )
Have you ever been an Admin? (If so, where?): I've been an admin on a few games, such as Tcoo's Naruto Ultimate2, and an originally Naruto IZOU game.
Your opinion about the game (be honest!): It's a good game but with a bit of character balance and the few ideas I got we can make some progress.
Name: Dragonpearl123 (Ayo irl)
Time in BYOND: 8 years
What can you do to support the game?: I can code, icon, etc.
Have you ever been an Admin? (If so, where?):Yes, on DU, Naruto: Dark Path, DBZ: Fate of Two Legends, Naruto:Arising Shadow, Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm|online, SAO online, Naruto DP edition, Naruto Kyuubi's Vengeance(Temporarily), DBZ:Mystic Worlds, Naruto:Path to Darkness, Naruto: Evolution, and 4 of my own games.
Your opinion about the game (be honest!): Pretty good game a couple of nicks here and there, but i have complete confidence that you can improve this game or else i wouldn't be bothering to apply for admin!
Name:Jordon
Time in BYOND:6-7 years
What can you do to support the game?:i can calm arguments and provide comic relief can code and host
Have you ever been an Admin? (If so, where?): naruto dark birth reincarnation 1 & 2(admin) & 2 dbz games ( names i cant remember) admin i cant remember which 1 it is naruto dark path or path to darkness which ever is by tenkichi (mod)
Your opinion about the game (be honest!): awesome
Name: Cameron (CamTro)
Time in BYOND: +6, almost 7 after 2014. (My old account so)
What can you do to support the game?: I can do some icons, and know the game much.
Have you ever been an Admin? (If so, where?): I did quite good with hosting two servers- Icon Ultima and few games I don't remember.
Your opinion about the game (be honest!): Very fun with first best sidescroller ever I played! Very fun, but some character need some balance, little more character...most important it need better community.
I am not sure if you're still looking for staff, however here it goes.

Name: Vengeful Scorpio aka Jara

Time in BYOND: Decade.

What can you do to support the game?: Make sure the OOC is maintained, meaning making sure everyone is following the rules.

Have you ever been an Admin? (If so, where?): have experience with owning, hosting, and adminning a few Roleplaying games on byond. Charmed:Rebirth of MAgic, Finale(dbz), along with Sundred Earth(Another dbz game).

Your opinion about the game (be honest!): Up until last year, I honestly hated anything on byond that wasn't Roleplay. However, this game changed my perspective on sidescollers, that's for sure. I honestly don't have anything to complain about.
Hi, I'm sure you've seen me before, anyways I hope you can really consider me for working with your project, here goes.

Name: Willie (Saiyanblood99)

Skype:yes, but i'll have to make another hence me forgetting my login. :/

Time in BYOND: Some 5-7 Years

What can you do to support the game?: Make GFX, Icons/Sprites, anything that can really do with characters, Jutsus and Effects.

Have you ever been an Admin before? (If so, where?): No

Your opinion about the game (be honest):
As i stated in the past, I love this game a lot better than Anime Legends and a lot others, it nearly compares to Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Black Ops. the system and gameplay style is smooth and the community is awesome. But, what the game lacks is Character Progression. As the characters could use more variety of Jutsus, the character count needs to increase. Transformations would be a super plus, and i could help with all of these given the oppurtunity.
Page: 1 2