Azusa RP Online

by Inutaishos
Azusa RP Online
New Game Mode: Battle Arena, and Free to play steam period!
ID:1732072

I am working hard to bring Azusa back, as some of you know, the game had some problems with archives last months, lost alot of work and etc, and the game had a version rollback... My computer broke and etc, but this project isn't abandoned!

I managed to bring up to the version with races updates (the one that brings in Angels and Demons)
And soon I will bring back the dungeons and new armors...
But, we need something new right?
I wont bring Azusa back with the same version of what, 6 months ago? I am working hard to give you guys a great update, including map, dungeons and new armors...
The new map will be 4 times bigger then the old one!
More Dungeons and monsters to fight, new relics? New skills, etc! Get ready cuz the next Great War will be unforgettable! :D
C ya guys and thatsit, Inu is alive, Azusa is alive <3
Oh god im so glade for this! the map is huge! and you haven't given up! I cannot wait! this time we will have lots of new players I just know it!
Woo!
Hells yeah! Looking forward to it.
*Thumbs up*
do this game have only a server that is a roleplay???
cant wait :O
i finally know where you got the theme of this game from seiya that game is awsome! keep it up :D
Wow finally. Gonna be really looking forward to the game coming back up, keep at it Inu!
I'm a little late, but I approve of this. Can't wait to play again.
Hmph...Looks who's back, Nice to see ya' Inu, Keep up the good work, Matsuo's like idk what generation son will be born in this world, SO be reay! MWAHAHAHAHA!
And so another month passes.
No worries ppl, I am really working :D slowly but am...
gonna show u a sample of what I been doing...
For the new and huge map to be kewl and not just a bunch of empty spaces I been drawing/iconing new bosses and sub monsters for ppl to fight in new dungeons

Here is Giant Spider and Deep Sea Queen, Giant spiders are probably gonna be jungle dungeon bosses, dragons are going to be montain bosses, and bandit leader is probably going to move to desert. and wellp, Deep Sea Queen is actually the strongest boss, gonna be underwater and her dungeon entrace gonna be at the newland beach... Her minions gonna be an army of "Kappas" blue ppl capable of breathing underwater, and probably her anchor staff will be one of her drops, giving ppl water control power, also there is gonna be a way to be turned into a kappa by her, wich gives also some weaker water power and stuffs....
All of the dungeons and new relics are being analized and since I am working things are going slowly, but dont u think I gave up on Azusa >:D
In response to Inutaishos
Inutaishos wrote:
I gave up on Azusa >:D

Can we kill Kappas by tricking them into bending over?

A-And..

W-What do you mean, S-Senpai?!
osht I meant "Dont u think I gave up on Azusa"
Im not totally sure on how fighting kappas will work :/ maybe will be needed a relic to breath underwater and be able to enter their dungeon, or something like that..
Gdi, I gotta say Inu, I really can't wait for Azusa to be up. Btw, I'm kinda curious, are the dungeons tied into the story? I can't remember if it was mentioned or not
In response to Inutaishos
What I meant was like.. Kappa's had this bowl like thing on top of their head. And if they bend over or anything like that the water in it spills and they die..

Also, they can be tricked into not attacking with a cucumber if I remember right.. But yeah, that's just the myth version thang. o:
In response to AzRaHle
Is that how 'Kappas' are gonna be in Azusa?
I didnt think alot about the kappas tbh, beside of being Deep Sea Queen's soldiers D: ideas are always welcome..

About Dungeons they are going to be tied to the original plot yeah, they was never mentioned but I will have to review somethings and change some details to fit in races into the plot...
The same goes to the new maps, deserts etc..
And also I am thinking in wiping the storylog to year 300 when this next wipe starts... So ppl will go into the real quest after the pages of the book that will be missing and the pages will be hidden in the dungeons just like relics... (Still not sure about it)
Ahhh, I remember Darius (Espinoza11) did tell me we were wiping to year 300. Alright, sounds good!