Space Station 13

by Exadv1
Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
ID:1732413

Keywords: murder, robust
SS13 has MANY powerful ways to brutally execute your targets/allies

This is Mostly for TG sorry
all information has been taken from the wiki!

below is a list of possible ways to fuck over anybody you meet

-shotgun darts, loading up a shotgun dart with 15u plasma, 5u of beepsky smash and 10u of polytrinic acid. according to the wiki, this mix will cause an instant stun along with 248 damage. although I have never tested this it should be enough to kill somebody VERY quickly and if you get the chance just bash them, they are stunned after all. (lexorin is also a powerful chemical, however it deals oxy damage so if you cant throw them into crit quickly they will breath the damage away)

another point on shotguns
If you load up the double barrel with two darts
one containing pure water the other containing pure potassium, your target will get minor brute damage and then have an instant 30u of explosion trigger in their stomach. I am unsure if this is enough to gib somebody but if it is then woop!

-Spears, they are very underestimated by some however they have a 18 damage hit when dual wielded. as well as 20 when thrown aside from these it has a small chance to instantly KO any target when hit, this is probably the best effect any weapon could have. a disabled target is a dead target.

-Cigars, to my knowledge you can dip a cigar in plasma to produce an extremely lethal weapon. a bonus on cigars is that they are stealthy unless they notice its the cigar right away and manage to take it off in time, they will die of toxins damage and there will be no evidence of your involvement.

-anestetics, there is no way of knowing what is in a tank without examining it and it will only tell you the temperature. if you can access a anestetics canister (its just a N2O I think?), this simple guide will show you how

1.find
oxy tank/s
anestetic canister
scrubber (optional)

2. empty out the oxy tanks with a scrubber
3. set the tank to about 50+ Kpa fill each tank to that pressure
4. hide them in emergency closets

when people go to get them they will suffocate on sleeping gas giving you ample time to kill them.

-EMP, an EMP is a very robust tool because it automaticly disables radios which gives you the ability to kill somebody without them being able to scream anything. this still relies on it being radio communications, yes they can still speak normally. any kind of EMP should work even the singularity if you get close enough im pretty sure. EMPs also disable robots and their comms (comms lasts a LONG time exact time is unknown)
this combined with a normal flash can take out a robot faster than you can say 'malf AI'

- your bare hands lad
your fists are not as strong as most weapons but they can stun, and for a good while if they do. in a fight fists vs crowbar if you aim for the crouch or mouth with your fists, you have a decent chance to stun them letting you kick them in the balls! (disarm works aswell but it doesn't deal damage on top of the stunchance, it also doesn't last as long)

-aiming
honestly your best bet when aiming on an armoured target such as a captain/sec officer in default armour is probably the arms and legs, both start with chest and head protection, whatever happens just aim for where they don't have armour it doesn't matter if their head is there aim for the legs or the arms it should do the same amount of damage regardless of location. apart from stuns the only thing you need to do is maximise your damage to them.

-table slamming
intent grab aggressively, slam them on a table for an instant stun repeatably do this with one hand while your weapon is in the other to bring down any non-hulk opponent very effectively. this method still allows your target to scream, its mostly used by dicks to stunlock people in the bar
Not being shit at the game, Thats my secret method.