ID:173298

I need someone to make a transformations system for me and uhh I will give you something on a game you play like I play these games I am willing to do this, like if you play some rpg game or something I will go on it and gain some money and give it to you. Or if you need help in anyway I will do what I can.
Games I Play:

Seika - 36k Gold = Willing to pay all of it.

Well thats all I can think of besides a bunch of dbz games and a bunch of games where I lost my character, anyways if you need help on any game like getting money, I'll help by getting it for you and paying you in that in return for a transformation system (non bugged) and uhhh what I need is something like this.

Transformation System:

Two Transformations: Make it so that the character can transform into the second form directly from their normal form, or after going into their first, EX: The player has 3 forms, "Normal" "Form 1" "Form 2" they can go from "Normal" to "Form 2" or From "Normal" to "Form 1" and then to "Form 2"

Flick Icon State: So that the icon goes from the normal one then flicks from one where the figure transforms and then to his/her transformed state.

Power Requirement: Like so the character has to have a set amount of power to transform. Use 5,000 for the set power for the 1st form and 10,000 for the second.

Lastly, Power Increase: Make it so that when the player goes into their "Form 1" their power increases by *2 and when they go into "Form 2" their power increases by *3.

Thanks to anyone who is willing to help me with this, I will help you in anyway I possibly can if you can help me with this.
http://bwicki.byond.com/ByondBwicki.dmb?TheCode

People cannot give you a code. Sure, any one of us could make one up, but it'd be plugged into your game, and you'd get errors. Guaranteed.

Sorry!