Pokemon Phantom Retribution

by Blackclaw185
Pokemon Phantom Retribution
A standalone game in the Pokemon Phantom series using unique systems!
ID:1736589

Format:

BYOND Key:
In-Game Name:
Why do you want to become an Administrator?
How long have you been on Byond?
How long have you played this game?
When can you be online? (Include Time Zone):
Anything else we should know:
Will you use your powers only to help people, and not for your own selfish reasons?
BYOND Key: YugiMotou111
Do you have experience?
Yes I actually do have experience. I am a level 9 admin on Vegito9000's game, Dragon Ball Apocalyptic Armageddon, a level 6 admin on Dragon Ball Heroes of the Multiverse by Gogeta2000, I am a mod on one of your games called Pokemon Phantom Reborn II.
Why do you want to become an Administrator?
I want to become a moderator, rather than Administrator. I figure you could use someone who is on most of the day and every day. Also I want to help. I don't give punishments that easy. I believe that if you would work with me, your jobs would be easier. I can icon, and somewhat code. We are friends, right? If yes, then hire me. I can report bugs faster than anyone. It's pretty easy, just testing everything. You saw what I was doing on Pokémon Phantom Reborn II. You hired me there. I have more experience than anyone I believe.
How long have you been on Byond?
I have been on BYOND for five years.
How long have you played this game?
I have played this game for 2 hours straight!
Anything else we should know: Yes there are a few things. I am always online, I go to a private school, I get home from school at 2:50 and will be on from 3:00pm till 12:00am, literally every day of the week. Weekends I will be on 9am to 1am. I am an amateur iconner. I have a little bit of anger problems but who doesn't?
Will you use your powers only to help people, and not for your own selfish reasons?
Well you know how people say they won't and they actually end up doing it? Well that won't happen with me. The only selfish thing I would probably do is change my icon to a pokeball. That's about it. I know for a fact that admin powers aren't to be abused. If you catch me abusing, just demote me right on the spot. Don't take any crap from me, just demote me. I'll understand. But I won't abuse ever. I'm not a baby and won't cry if I don't get mod. I only want mod, not admin. Admin is more of an advanced level that I don't think I'm ready for. Plus you guys are pretty cool. You are my friends. So please take this into consideration. Thanks.
In Game: Nik
BYOND Key:Purchase11
In-Game Name:Sugun
Do you have experience? Ive own a Naruto game a few years back, but moved on when I went college. Now I just enjoy games, but would like to be more on the active side of games again. I have been a mod or a few games here and there as well.
Why do you want to become an Administrator? I'd be happy with admin or mod. At the end of the day, I love helping people. I'm in school now to be a teacher and anything I can do to help someone else, I am more than happy to do. I was on PPR2 a lot during the day and I think that it is very important to have staff on as much as possible.
How long have you been on Byond? um maybe like 4 keys and 8 years lol. I feel old now.
How long have you played this game? PPR2 for like 2 years off and on. (When it was up). Can't wait to play this one.
Anything else we should know: I am a very understanding person, but more then happy to give tough love when needed. I will do whatever I can to make the game as easy going for the new players and make the feel as welcomed as possible. I remember the first time that I got on PPR2 and the staff was so nice. The game had and still has a great community and I want to keep that going.
Will you use your powers only to help people, and not for your own selfish reasons? I guess it's selfish to want this job for myself, but at the end of the day I would treat this just like its a job because it is one. I would follow the rules given to me to the best of my abilities.

-Sugun- d-_-b
BYOND Key:Apocalypse85
In-Game Name:Joey-Boy
Do you have experience? nope
Why do you want to become an Administrator? I believe i could be a good Admin, non-biased and fair to everyone, whether they be friends or strangers.
How long have you been on Byond? can't say for sure, atleast 3-4 years
How long have you played this game?since open beta
Anything else we should know:nope
Will you use your powers only to help people, and not for your own selfish reasons? I will be sure to use my powers fairly to all parties, and do my best to avoid using any perks for myself unless necercery.
BYOND Key: Dooney1
In-Game Name: Dooney

Do you have experience? I've been Staff on multiple Pokemon games, you personally would know

Why do you want to become an Administrator? To put the game
in the right direction and help out with progressing the game to a brighter future

How long have you been on Byond? I've been on Byond for over 4 years and I know the ins and outs of what goes on

How long have you played this game? I've been around since the very beginning of PPR when we worked together

Anything else we should know: I'm a pixel artist/iconner who specializes in trainers

Will you use your powers only to help people, and not for your own selfish reasons? No, I will not use my powers ONLY to help PEOPLE, I'll use them to benefit the game as a whole and make it a better place
BYOND Key: NiceButt
In-Game Name: Shoffy
Do you have experience? Being an administrator, definitely yet not on just BYOND games but multiple Minecraft servers, I've also had a few servers on both of the sources. I as well as have a friend who I'm helping make a game, not coming from a rip or downloaded source.
Why do you want to become an Administrator? I've nothing else to do with my time, with the addition of wanting to assist an early looking game. A whole different statement on the fact there aren't many lively Pokemon games on BYOND, I was hoping I could help with that issue here.
How long have you been on Byond? 5 Years, I know the community here so I won't be unstable about what's offensive and what's not with certain people.
How long have you played this game? Quite literally maybe 10 minutes, the graphics and command setup has me intrigued and I'm interested, I will continue to play after I finish this. Most definitely.
Anything else we should know: Anything else any of you want to know, feel free to PM me or add me on Skype as another form of contact ( timidpanda321 ) I'll be online almost as much as possible. I personally love monitoring games and game chat, and watching everyone have stable conversations. I'd be the Admin that sits back at the level 1 area. Just to be there and chat it up. I could also help with lag, but I know those sorts of issues with hosting and whatnot are sort of personal and are supposed to be secure, so I won't poke my nose around that territory unless allowed.
Will you use your powers only to help people, and not for your own selfish reasons? Of course, what would be the point of playing a game if you abused any sort of administrative power, or even bugs at that hand. So no.
BYOND Key:Sharky12
In-Game Name:Lop
Do you have experience? Yes, I'am currently an admin on 7 games. All created by Jee which you know.
Why do you want to become an Administrator? I want to help others and help the game reach full potential.
How long have you been on Byond? For about 8 years.
How long have you played this game? Played when it first came out since I was the first host.
Anything else we should know: I can map/host and sprite.
Will you use your powers only to help people, and not for your own selfish reasons? To help people.