ID:1736660

Keywords: appology, attack, info, nexus
This is in apology for a lack of respect towards the mods/admins. But also a chastisement towards them as well.

There's a very good reason why I'm anti-control. I won't show special treatment for ANY community, not even my own. A REPUTATION is BY FAR more important than any community.

The nexus is a JUSTIFIED system of chaos and entropy

So, I will teach you how to handle a nexian:

1. Have a 100% unbiased mind. The trick here is to only care about the nexus economy above all else. Not even good and evil matters to the nexus.

2. Not even nexians should betray the trust of others. Further, anybody that has more than one nexus account should be FULLY perma-banned, unless they have no choice.

3. This doesn't mean you don't have your own community beliefs, but for the most part, judge ONLY by discipline and wisdom when dealing with nexians. Those points are EARNED.
What is this .. two apologies in a week ... do you think they're going to hand out presents this year or something?
Apology*
I wonder what Developous is like in real life. Like I'd love to just come across him one day on the bus or something and talk with him face to face about the Nexus. That'd make my day.
In response to EmpirezTeam
I love you
I'm a volunteer at a senior food bank, and loving it.
The Nexus sounds like an elderly amish cult who betrayed their compound and installed dial-up, I know BYOND attracts some nutters but bloody hell.
Reminds me of my friend who attends Ramtha's School of Enlightenment.
Wow... Enlightenment. That's a good sign.
1. Have a 100% unbiased mind. The trick here is to only care about the nexus economy above all else. Not even good and evil matters to the nexus.

Imposibru. You can't be 100% unbiased. 99%, sure. But, just by trying not to be bias, you are being bias. Because they would be listening to you telling them to be unbiased. Thus, making them biased. You get what I'm saying?

2. Not even nexians should betray the trust of others. Further, anybody that has more than one nexus account should be FULLY perma-banned, unless they have no choice.

Permabans don't exist in this age. Avoidance and masking is so old-school it's not even funny anymore. The only loss is your identity.

3. This doesn't mean you don't have your own community beliefs, but for the most part, judge ONLY by discipline and wisdom when dealing with nexians. Those points are EARNED.

and stop paging me nonsense. If you're going to talk to me about the Nexus, do it right.

Other than that, welcome back.
1. K....
2. Well, I mean as close as possible.
3. To accomodate chaos and entropy, the key is to have as few values as possible. Less values = stronger values.