ID:1737719

What if you could ONLY please EITHER yourself OR others...

But MANDATED you please BOTH?
p xor q
p and q

(p xor q) and (p and q) = contradiction.
In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
p xor q
p and q

(p xor q) and (p and q) = contradiction.

Exactly.
I don't follow, were you trying to make a point you can only please yourself or others but you always try to do both and fail because it's impossible? That's obvious. Go back to your nexus posts please, they were more fun to read.
In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
I don't follow, were you trying to make a point you can only please yourself or others but you always try to do both and fail because it's impossible? That's obvious. Go back to your nexus posts please, they were more fun to read.

I'm asking how you would feel in the same situation AND making that point across.
hi
hi....
my nightmare scenario is having to fart during an interview or a date and you want to fart really bad because its hurting your stomach but you know you're going to get told to GTFO if you let it rip so you end up suffering but as soon as you get out of the vicinity of the person you couldn't fart around you finally unleash and its so loud that the person you were trying not to be embarassed in front of still heard it anyway and then you poke your head back in the room with a fake smile and say "wow, some guy just walked past me and farted. did you hear that?" and when they say "yeah i thought that was you" and you say "no that totally wasn't me" and they say "ok" and then you leave and wipe the beads of sweat off your forehead

thats my nightmare scenario
Plot twist, she farted at the same and you couldn't hear it because you thought it was you.