ID:1741627

Sexy
The different shades of blue in the ocean would be for the different water levels?
No lol its shadow overcast.
Lovely. Hmu and make sure to bring your sexy.....art.;)
In response to Marlon1
Marlon1 wrote:
The different shades of blue in the ocean would be for the different water levels?

that would be me not deciding what palette to use... Konoha isn't close to the ocean lol
Dam, I want to make love to that pixel art.
If you really want to keep both colors you can make a color ramp from the darkest blue to the light blue you will be using, and every time you go farther out the village it will get darker and darker until you reach the ocean? lol (just a random idea I thought of)
Fucken Raw. Love it,keep up the good work.
What's it for?
Baruto!
In response to SuperAntx
SuperAntx wrote:
What's it for?

a naruto game... got talked into making one and now im stuck with the art might aswell finish or sell
Heh... the history books have proven that anime games with good art never finish.
In response to Branks
Branks wrote:
Heh... the history books have proven that anime games with good art never finish.

Fact.
Hopefully he makes something out of it.
In response to Branks
Branks wrote:

Then we making history..
In response to Soundz
Soundz wrote:
Branks wrote:

Then we making history..

That will remain void until otherwise proven...
In response to Soundz
Soundz wrote:
Branks wrote:

Then we making history..

In response to Branks
Branks wrote:

if i find a coder im pretty sure i'll finish ;) but since my search for a coder isn't going so well i'll probably just finish the art and sell.
How much do you think you'll sell it for when it's finished. Am not willing to buy but I am just curious.
Page: 1 2